University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in the UK is now open for applications. The University of Birmingham offers Master’s scholarships to highly talented and motivated international students. University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in the UK ensures that finance would not be a barrier for talented students.
The University of Birmingham has been progressing in a tradition of innovation, in creating an impact on different fields of knowledge, and research. This commonwealth scholarship at the University of Birmingham would provide scholarships towards tuition fees.
The aim of the University of Birmingham is to continue the tradition of spreading updated knowledge and innovative ideas at the international level. It will be a life-changing opportunity and would groom the scholars personally as well as professionally.
The value of this UK scholarship would be £3,000. A candidate should be able to cover the remaining expenses. All scholars would be part of innovative academic research, would explore the different research tools, and techniques.
University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship:
- United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- Master’s Degree Level
Benefits of University of Birmingham Scholarship 2021:
- A scholar would receive £3,000 towards the tuition fee.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas, The
- Brunei Darussalam
- The Gambia, The
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Republic of Tanzania
Eligibility Criteria for University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in the UK:
- All international students from the above-mentioned countries can apply.
- A candidate must have applied for an offer letter in a taught Master’s degree in the 2021/22 academic year at the University of Birmingham.
- A candidate must have a domicile of the above-mentioned country.
- A candidate must be classified as overseas by the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply for the University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in the UK?
- A candidate who meets the above eligibility criteria can apply.
- Before or while applying for the scholarship, a candidate should apply for an acceptance letter.
- After that, a candidate can apply for the University of Birmingham scholarships 2021 in the UK.
- In order to secure the scholarship, a candidate is instructed to submit a £2,000 (GBP) admissions deposit.
- All interested candidates can apply till 1 July 2021.