Get ready to work with the United Nations. UN Young Professionals Program 2021 in the USA is welcoming talented, young, and highly qualified professionals to take a step towards their bright future. No previous experience is required for the United Nations Young Professionals Programme.
The beginning of a career in the United Nations is a great opportunity to work as an international civil servant. The process involves an entrance exam that would lead to final selection. All selected candidates then go through the professional development process.
The United Nations YPP applications are open every year for young professionals belonging to the participating countries. Candidates develop excellent communication, team working, leading, and professional skills under the supervision of professionals.
UN Young Professionals Program 2021, USA:
- United Nations
YPP Duty Station:
- New York
UN YPP Benefits:
- For pay (UN YPP Salary) and other benefits, kindly visit the official website.
Eligibility Criteria of Young Professionals Program, USA:
- A candidate must be a citizen of the participating country.
- A candidate must hold a 1st level university degree or a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent degree of 3 years.
- A candidate must under 32 years of age.
- A candidate should be either fluent in English or French.
How to Apply for UN YPP Program 2021?
- A candidate should first review the eligibility criteria of the UN YPP 2021.
- Either via Inspira or UN careers Portal, the candidate should review the job openings, requirements, and specific exam area.
- A candidate should get a brief idea before preparing an application by watching the application guide video.
- Candidates can fill out the application via the official UN or Inspira portal.
- Applications will be reviewed by the experts and UN YPP exams will be scheduled.
- The application deadline for the UN Young Professionals Program 2020 in New York, USA is 31-October 2021.