A life-time opportunity for all emerging leaders! Chevening fellowships 2021-22 in the UK is looking for the candidates having passion, power of influence, leadership qualities, and ideas to provide the best solutions to the problems.
Chevening fellowship is one of the top fellowships of the year. It is a fully-funded fellowship in the UK with the aim to empower the individuals to explore in their field of interest, maximize their experience, and achieve their professional goals.
Getting a Chevening fellowship assists the mid-career professionals to enhance and expand their skills, knowledge, and expertise in their field of interest in the UK. Fellows get many research opportunities, professional development, and dynamic training.
Chevening Fellowship 2021-22 in the UK Details:
- United Kingdom
- Chevening Awards are awarded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
Fellowships Program offered by Chevening:
- Chevening South Asia Journalism Fellowship (SAJP)
- Chevening Africa Media Freedom Fellowship (CAMFF)
- Chevening British Library Fellowship
- Chevening/Clore Fellowship
- Chevening Energy Market Reform Fellowship
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship
- Chevening Healthcare, Health Policy, and Health Reform Fellowship
- Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship
- Chevening LSE Fellowship
- Chevening Gurukul Fellowship
- Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Fellowships
- Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship
- Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP)
Chevening UK Fellowship Benefits:
- This is a fully-funded international fellowship program by the UK Government. All the expenses of the selected candidates related to the program will be covered.
- An applicant must have at least 5 years of work experience while applying for the Chevening fellowship.
- A candidate must hold a postgraduate or equivalent level qualification.
- Must be a citizen of one of the Chevening fellowship eligible countries territories.
- A candidate should hold a minimum of the following working experience with certain working hours;
- Five years’ work experience = 7,200 hours
- Seven years’ work experience = 9,800 hours
- Ten years’ work experience = 14,400 hours
- A candidate must fulfill the criteria of the English Language requirement.
- A candidate should return to his home country after his award ends.
- A candidate must be a citizen of an eligible country of Chevening fellowship.
- A candidate must have the potential to be a wise leader.
How to Apply for the Chevening Fellowship 2020-21?
- All applicants can apply via the official portal of the Chevening fellowship.
- While application and selection processing, this online account application would be used at various points, and the applicant might be directed to log in to receive updates.
Chevening Fellowship Application Timeline:
- September 3, 2020 = Application Opens
- November 3, 2020 = Application Close at 12:00 GMT
- November 4, 2020, = Applications are sifted against Eligibility Criteria
- Mid – November to December 2020 = Reading Committee Assessments
- Early to Mid – February 2021 = Applicants Shortlisted for an Interview
- February 22, 2021, = References and Education Documents Deadline
- March 1 to April 30 2021 = Interviews Take Place
- From Early June 2021 = Second Interview
- End of June 2021 = Results
- September/October 2021 = Studies Begin in the UK