Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship in UK 2024 is crafted to attract mid-career professionals, seeking to explore the field of cyber security or cyber policy in India. The fully funded fellowship requires you to hold a post-graduation qualification with excellent academic scores in engineering, science, or technology, or professional training or working experience in the related area of expertise at the time of application. Individuals, possessing strong leadership potential in cyber security are encouraged to apply for this fellowship program, hosted by Cranfield University. Come and join hands with expertise to explore innovative ideas and advanced practices of cyber security in a world, full of security threats.
The Chevening Fellowship 2024 aims to provide you with hands-on experience through the Chevening India fellowship program with the funding of the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office. The fellowship will be hosted at the Defence Academy of the UK, Shrivenham Campus. The span of the fellowship will be 10 weeks during which you will be familiar with the understanding of cyber security, its policy, and legislative approaches with respect to their implications for national security, crime prevention, commercialization, and privacy rights. You will have to work on the research paper at the end of the course, on an individual basis to track your learning throughout the tenor.
The Chevening Fellowships 2024 intends to focus on cyber threats related to the threat landscape, risk and threat assessment, and the implications for national security. It will also cover the relevance of cyber governance structures and the security of crucial national infrastructure. You will also learn about the economics of online businesses, consumer awareness, and protection, as well as the technology’s adaptive challenges. You will be familiar with cybercrime and cyber laws with respect to the economic impact, national and international challenges, use and misuse of social media, and liability in cyberspace. Further, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the related issues and challenges, particularly in the context of the UK and India.
You can come to Chevening with ideas to create positive change in the world. This fellowship will undoubtedly nurture your confidence level and give you the education, networking, and conviction to produce successful and productive ideas. The Chevening fellows are actively pursuing their careers while working in cyber security organizations, law enforcement agencies, and policy organizations as corporate lawyers, technology journalists, or practicing advocates. Chevening UK fellowship is a lifelong opportunity for the participants as it provides them with the chance to join a community that serves them even after 10 weeks of time spent in the UK.
Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship in the UK 2024:
- UK (United Kingdom).
- Cranfield University.
- Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office.
Chevening Fellowship 2024 Tenure:
- The period of the Chevening India Fellowship is for 10 weeks.
Benefits of the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2024:
- Full Program fees will be covered under this international fellowship.
- Living expenses will be covered for the whole duration of the fellowship.
- A return air ticket in economy class from India to the UK is provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2024 in the UK:
- You should be currently a citizen of India and currently residing there.
- You must be willing to return to your country of citizenship after completing the fellowship.
- You should not possess British or dual British citizenship.
- You must hold a minimum of ten (10) years of working experience at the time of application.
- You must possess post-graduation educational qualification with excellent academic scores in engineering, science, or technology, or equivalent professional training or experience in the related area of expertise at the time of application.
- You must hold relevant experience in policy organizations, corporate law, academia, law enforcement, or journalism in the areas of cyber policy issues or cyber security.
- You must exhibit a strong leadership record.
- You must possess innovative skills.
- You must have a good working knowledge of the English language.
- You must adhere to the requirements, guidelines, and expectations of the fellowship.
- You must not be an employee, Ex-employee, or relative of an employee of His Majesty’s government, the British Council, a sponsoring UK university, or a staff of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
How to Apply for the Chevening Fellowship 2024:
- Students have to go to the official website of the Chevening organization.
- You must register yourself first.
- After verification via email, log into your account by providing the relevant details.
- Fill up the required fields.
- Provide all the supporting documents, if required.
- Complete the application form carefully and submit it.
Chevening Cyber Security Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline is October 11, 2023.