TU Delft Scholarship 2021 in Netherland is one of the best scholarships attracting excellent International students. Talented students across the world would be nominated for the Master’s programs for the TU Delft Excellence Scholarship.
TU Delft is making ground-breaking progress in research and making expensive research infrastructure. The Delft University of Technology has a broad range of International research faculty that assist the students to adapt research skills. The aim of the scholarship is to support brilliant international students financially.
TU Delft has strong technological developments that can contribute to resolving societal issues. All students will be practicing on real-life models and broaden their horizons in the international research landscape. All students would empower themselves by gaining some life-leading skills while studying in the Netherlands.
TU Delft Scholarship 2021 in Netherland:
- Delft University of Technology
- Master’s Degree Program
- 2 years Degree Program
Number of Delft University of Technology Scholarships:
- 2 or 3 per faculty
Benefits of TU Delft Scholarship 2021:
- TU Delft will cover the full tuition fee
- Annually up to €30.000 for Non-EU/EFTA scholars will be spent.
- Annually up to €11.000 for EU/EFTA scholars will be spent.
- Best International researchers will welcome scholars to the laboratories and facilitate their skills.
- Students will get access to the workshops, personal development programs, seminars, etc.
- The program will be contributing to the living expense of the student.
Eligibility Criteria TU Delft Scholarship 2021:
- Excellent international applicants can apply for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships.
- Students who are studying at TU Delft in one of the 2 years MSc Programs can also apply.
- A candidate must hold 80 percent or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA) in his or her Bachelor’s degree from an internationally affiliated university (outside the Netherlands)
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
How to Apply for TU Delft Scholarship 2021?
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate must apply for the MSc Program at TU delft and submit the application with the required documents.
- A candidate who is Non-EU/EFTA must submit an English Proficiency Test Report.
- While applying for university admission, a candidate must upload a Scholarship Application Form and two recommendation letters.
- A reference letter can be either in English, German, French, or Dutch.
- A reference letter should be on letterhead along with the official stamp and sign of the referee.
- Selected students will be notified via email.
A reference letter can be from;
- Previous Professor
- Assistant Professor
- The application deadline for the TU Delft Scholarship is 1 December 2020 (23:59 CET).