Have you been searching for scholarships in the top universities of China? Tsinghua University Scholarships in China is welcoming candidates who are looking forward to pursuing their masters or doctoral degree on a fully-funded scholarship.
Tsinghua University (THU) offers graduate programs in 43 different departments. 21 programs are offered in the master’s degree programs whereas 8 programs are offered in doctoral degree programs. Degree programs are offered bilingually in English and Chinese language. The Master’s program requires 2-3 years whereas the Doctoral program requires 3-4 years for completion.
Tsinghua University (THU) is a public university with great research output. It is found in the 15th QS ranking in the world. Studying on a fully-funded international scholarship in china at Tsinghua University will enable students to conduct research on their own under the supervision of international Professors.
Tsinghua University Scholarships 2021 in China:
- Tsinghua University
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Program
Benefits of the Tsinghua University Scholarship 2021:
Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS):
The Chinese Government Scholarships are awarded by the Chinese Government Council (CSC). CSC Scholarships are offered to international students from all over the world in Chinese universities.
- Covers tuition fee,
- Monthly stipend
- On-campus accommodation will be provided.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
- Covers full or partial tuition fee for one academic year.
- Applicants may apply annually for Tuition Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria of Tsinghua University Scholarships 2021:
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- A candidate applying to a master’s program should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- A candidate applying to a doctoral program should have a master’s degree or an equivalent.
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- The applicant should meet the Chinese Proficiency requirements announced by the relevant department.
- The applicant should meet the English Proficiency requirements announced by the relevant department.
Read Erasmus Scholarship Guide 2021 [European Scholarship]
How to Apply for the Tsinghua University Scholarships 2021?
- Applicants are directed to complete the application form online on the official website.
- Applicants should look for the programs offering in English as well as the Chinese language according to their feasibility.
- The application form should be submitted with the correct information for the Tsinghua scholarship 2021.
The application would be submitted with the following required documents:
- Personal statement.
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- HSK certificate and score report (for applying to Chinese programs)
- 2 academic recommendation letters
- Passport’s personal page information will be required.
There are 2 rounds to apply;
- 8:00 AM Oct 15, 2020 to 17:00 PM Dec 15, 2020
- 8:00 AM Jan 1, 2021 to 17:00 PM Mar 1, 2021