Sky Global Summer Exchange Program and Internship Program 2022 is an outstanding opportunity for students worldwide. This five-week internship program is accompanied by cultural activities that refresh your mind during your stay there. In this way, this training opportunity will benefit you with respect to your professional and personal development through skills development and engagement with cultural values. This will be a worthy option for those willing to pursue their careers with the ultimate honor of having internship experience within Turkish organizations. If you want to develop yourself professionally in terms of refined interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, this is a never missing choice that has the potential to transform your career ladder from a 360-degree angle.
The Yunus Emre Institute cultural exchange program in Turkey aims to increase the number of students in Turkey who dream of visiting the state of majestic Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Moreover, incredible wonders, bazaars, and tasty Turkish foods inspire people to come and stay there. While meeting the Turkish people, an individual may know about the cultural traditions, based on which turkey is recognized as one of the best visiting places in the world. Through this Yunus Emre Institute summer school, Turkey will be creating international awareness about its continent with credibility and honor. During the vicious circle of socio-economic and religious calamities, this will be a source of development among societies, communities, and nations.
The fully-funded international internship program focuses on maintaining cultural exchange with other countries and improving the friendship strand among them. Yunus Emre is an institution that has widened its horizons abroad. Through its multiple centers, it helps promote Turkish education among foreigners to realize the objectives of law while supporting scientific studies. Those desiring to learn about the Turkish language and its art should grasp this opportunity. It intends to work for a more peaceful world that understands each other through Turkish culture, art, and distinctive language of civilization. The competent ad skilled workforce is always active in helping students get the knowledge and develop their personalities.
This Sky Global summer internship is organized by Turkish Aerospace Industries also. This organization aims to empower your future by realizing your potential and discovering your core abilities in your chosen field. It encourages industry-university collaboration to improve research, technology development, and educational and training activities. With the acquisition of rapidly changing technology, it is ambitious to develop indigenous and competitive products in the global market. The institute works to create innovative ideas and concrete projects within its defined organizational scope. In short, this is the ladder of success as it provides you the chance to learn from the multiple distinguished learning avenues.
Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey 2022:
- Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute.
- The duration of the Sky Global internship 2022 is from July 18, 2022, to August 19, 2022.
Benefits of the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program and Internship in Turkey:
- 3.300 Turkish Lira (TRY) stipend.
- The facility of Meals.
- Accommodation facility.
- Travel expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey:
- Able to write read, write, and speak in English.
- C1 level English is required.
- Enrolled in a higher educational institute in any of the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Have 3.00 out of 4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score.
- Over 18 years of age.
How to Apply for the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Students need to download the application form first, fill it up and sign it.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents via email.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Documents required for the Fully-Funded Internship and Exchange Program in Turkey 2022:
- Detailed CV in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of valid passport.
- English language proficiency certificate in pdf format.
- One page personal statement.
- Transcript in pdf format.
- The application deadline for the Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey is April 30, 2022.