CERN Senior Applied Fellowship Program 2021 in Switzerland is now open for applications. The CERN fellowship is one of the best fellowship programs in the world. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this fellowship in Geneva, Switzerland.
Each year CERN announces amazing opportunities for students and professionals from all over the world. These opportunities include; internships, fellowships, technical studentships, research grants, associateships, and many other opportunities. The CERN, European Organization for Nuclear Research is one of the largest and best scientific research centers in the world.
The senior fellowship program is a fully-funded fellowship by CERN. All the expenses of the selected students will be covered by the CERN.
Senior Applied Fellowship Program 2021 Details:
- The CERN senior fellowship programme will take place in Geneva.
- From from 6 months to 36 months
CERN Senior Fellowship Benefits:
- CERN’s Monthly Stipend: From 7,170 to 8,143 Swiss Francs/Month
- CERN’s health scheme (for you, your wife and your children)
- Travel Expenses to and from Geneva, Switzerland
- Get 2.5 days paid leave per month
- An installation grant, family, child and infant allowances
Eligibility Criteria of CERN Fellowship Switzerland:
The eligibility criteria of the CERN international fellowship is given below:
- Applicants from CERN Member, Associate Member State, and the Non-Member States. can apply. But limited positions are available for the applicants from non-member states.
- MSc and PhD Graduates of applied sciences, computing, and engineering can apply.
- Must have 4-10 years experience
- The staff members of the CERN are not eligible for this fellowship program.
How to Apply for the CERN Senior Applied Fellowship 2021?
Fill the online application or apply through LinkedIn. You will need the following documents along with your application.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Most Recent Qualification
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- The last date to apply for the CERN Senior Applied Fellowship 2021 is 1 September 2020.