Call for applications for CERN Senior Applied Fellowship Program in Switzerland 2021-22. This international fellowship program is a fully-funded fellowship opportunity that is now open for applications. This CERN fellowship program will be held in Switzerland where you will uncover how CERN works.
CERN referred to as the European Council for Nuclear Research, is one of the largest European research organizations that established in 1954. It is based in Franco-Swiss. This firm unites researchers who work in the fields of science and technology from all over the world.
You will find a unique approach, knowledge, and particle accelerator at CERN. The mission of CERN is to use fundamental physics and world-class research laboratories where researchers practice the forefront of advanced knowledge.
CERN uses complex scientific instruments through which Engineers, Physicists, and Nuclear Researchers perform research projects. The aim of CERN is to provide a life-changing opportunity to international graduates who have majors like engineering, applied sciences, and computing along with 4 to 10 years of work experience.
CERN Senior Applied Fellowship Program 2021-22:
- CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research)
- 6 months to 36 months
Financial Support of the CERN Fellowship:
- A monthly stipend of 7,201 to 8,178 Swiss Francs.
- Comprehensive health scheme for the fellows
- CERN Pension Fund Membership will be provided.
- Travel allowance
- Family and child allowances will be provided (if applicable)
- Paid leave per month for 2.5 days
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Senior Applied Fellowship:
- A candidate must be a national CERN Member or Associate Member of the state.
- A candidate must have either a Ph.D. degree or have a master’s degree along with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- A candidate can maximum have 10 years degree relevant experience after a master’s degree completion.
- Staff members of CERN cannot apply.
How to Apply for CERN Senior Applied Fellowship?
- On the official website, an interested candidate should click on the ‘’I’m interested’’ tab and begin the application.
- An application should be filled with correct information.
An application requires the following documents in PDF format;
- A CV
- Most relevant qualification certificates and transcripts.
- 3 letters of recommendations
The application deadline for the CERN international Fellowship 2021-22 in Switzerland is 1 September 2021 at noon (12:00 CEST).