Call for applications for the One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan. The OYW Summit is the biggest international conference in the World. The youth summit will take place in Tokyo from May 16 to May 19, 2021. This year the organization will select over 2000 participants from more than 190 countries. The good thing about this conference is that there is no need for IELTS or TEOFL for its application.
The One Young World Summit is a flagship program of the One Young World. It was launched in 2016. The OYW fully-funded conference brings together the smart, innovative, and talented minds from every country and sector who are working for the development and promotion of social impact. The best thing about this international summit in Tokyo is that the selected delegates are trained by the experienced and best business, humanitarian, and political leaders such as Sir John Major, Kumi Naidoo, Rosario Dawson, Paul Polman, and Akon, etc.
Applicants from all over the globe can apply for this international conference in Japan. The expenses of the participants selected under the different One Young World Scholarships will be covered. Therefore, it is a great chance for those candidates who can not apply due to financial problems.
The aim of the One Young World is to promote, identifies and connect the young leaders who can make the world a better place due to their work. The OYW provides a platform where they can learn from the world’s best leaders and professionals and discuss and share their ideas with them. That’s why the OYW conference is of the best conferences in the world. The following article is a complete guide about the conference, application procedure, along with the eligibility criteria, and benefits.
One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan:
- One Young World
- 4 Days international conference
- 16-19 May 2022
Benefits of the One Young World Summit 2022:
- The participants will have full access to the summit in Japan 2022.
- The accommodation costs will be covered.
- All the meals will be covered by the scholarship.
- The costs of the local transportation will be covered.
- The scholarship will cover the international air ticket to and from Tokyo.
- The organization will provide hand-outs and conference materials.
Scholarships to attend One World Youth Summit 2022:
- Leading the Americas Scholarship 2022
- Leading Asia Scholarship 2022
- Leading Europe Scholarship 2022
- Leading Middle East Scholarship 2022
- Leading Africa Scholarship 2022
- Leading the Pacific Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan:
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- The participants must between 18-30 years of age.
- The applicant must have great leadership qualities.
- The applicant must demonstrate a capacity for leadership.
- The participant must have work in teamwork and collaboration for a common goal.
How to Apply for the One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan?
- The OYW summit application will be submitted online.
- Click on the Apply Now button below and select the scholarship you are eligible for.
- Fill all the required blanks carefully.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, degree, university name, and email.
- Answer all the questions carefully, as they play an important role in your selection.
- Don’t wait till the last date of application, apply as soon as possible.
- Check your filled application again and submit it.
- The last date to apply for the One Young World Youth Summit in Japan is extended to 31 January 2022.
For more info, visit the following links: