The Mexican Government Scholarships 2023 had been announced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation. The scholarship invites foreigners to come and study in Mexico at no incurred cost. The international scholarship program is available for all levels including undergraduate and graduate mobility programs as well as Master’s, Doctoral, and Postgraduate Research levels. Individuals from more than 180 countries have been offered this opportunity within the framework of bilateral and special agreements, and multilateral mechanisms. If you are willing to study abroad and have financial constraints, a Mexican scholarship has relieved your burden of enjoying the fruits of international education.
The global opportunity to study on scholarship in Mexico is available for interested international undergraduates or graduates or researchers who are actively seeking to pursue their education in the beautiful surroundings of Mexico where they will be able to have mental peace also. The leading Mexican institutes will not only gift you a quality-oriented education but also will help enrich your cultural and academic exposure in due respect. The students, with outstanding educational backgrounds or potential to conduct the research, are welcomed with open hearts by the Mexican government and its people. Thus, contributing their significant and productive part in the development of Mexico, their home countries, and the globe.
The fully-funded scholarship to study abroad in the dynamics of Mexican universities is a not to miss opportunity. These scholarships for international students are testimony to the fact that Mexico has always played its part in strengthening its role as a globally responsible actor that is committed to promoting cooperation and producing high-level generations. These opportunities will ensure the presence of foreign students, researchers, scientists, and academics, as well as of men and women. Thus, contributing towards the long-lasting and permanent bridges of dialogues to enrich the foreign policy agenda of the country. This internationalization through Mexican offerings will help the academic community of Mexico in multiple ways.
Staying away from your family and studying in a foreign country has always been a very tough decision for the students but when you count the advantages and disadvantages of scholarships offered by the Mexican Government, you will come to know that this offer will help transform your careers in a better way. Thus, proving your decision to be an incredible one in all aspects in the long term. Along with getting benefits out of quality education, your international exposure to meeting people with diverse backgrounds will play a vital role in developing your personality and professional skills. Moreover, beautiful beaches, scrumptious food, and ancient Mayan ruins will add an additional value to your trip.
Mexican Government Scholarships 2023:
- Mexican Universities/Learning Institutions.
- Undergraduate Level.
- Bachelor’s Level.
- Master’s Level.
- Doctoral Level.
Mexican Government Scholarship Duration:
- The duration of the Mexican Government Scholarships for Undergraduate Mobility Program is a maximum of 24 months.
- The duration of the Mexican Government Scholarships for the Master’s Mobility Program is a maximum of 12 months.
- The duration of the Mexican Government Scholarships 2023-23 for the Master’s Degree Program is a maximum of 24 months.
- The duration of the Mexican Government Scholarships for Doctoral Program is maximum 36 months.
- The duration of the Mexican Government Scholarships for Research Stays is a maximum of 12 months.
Benefits of the Mexican Government Scholarships for International Students 2023:
- If you are applying for Master’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s level research, you will receive a monthly allowance that would be four times the monthly value of the Federal Economic Measurement Unit, at that time.
- If you are applying for doctoral level or research stays, your stipend would be five times the monthly value of the Federal Economic Measurement Unit, at that time.
- Your exposure to international dynamics will expand.
- Medical insurance coverage is granted.
- International air flight transportation.
- National transportation.
- The sponsor itself will be the administration and management of the benefits associated with the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of the Mexican Government Scholarships 2023:
- Full-time undergraduate/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s students are eligible, depending upon the program they are enrolled into.
- Non-Mexican citizens or diplomats or nationals or visa holders can apply.
- You must not have received any Mexican scholarship before.
- You must not have received any scholarship in the previous year from a Federal Government institution.
- Applicants with good scores in previous degrees can apply.
How to Apply for the Mexican Government Scholarships 2023?
- Students have to register through the online application system, named SIGCA.
- Register your account first.
- Ensure to mention the area of your interest and other required information.
- You cannot apply for more than one application.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, required in the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Ensure to register the application in the Spanish Language.
Selection Criteria for the Mexican Government Scholarships 2023:
- Competitive ranking.
- Good academic record.
Documents required for the Mexican Government Scholarships 2023:
- Copy of valid passport, expressing your identification information.
- Copy of medical certificate issued by a public or private healthcare provider with no more than 3 months old.
- Declaration letter, duly signed by the applicant himself.
- Detailed CV of a maximum of 4 pages.
- If you are studying in Mexico, you must provide a temporary Resident ID card and Unique Population Registry Code.
- All documents should be provided in the Spanish Language in pdf format.
Application Registration Deadline:
- The application registration deadline for the Mexican Scholarships is July 21, 2023.