Don’t wait more and grab this opportunity. Konrad Adenauer Foundation Internship in Germany 2021 is welcoming candidates worldwide in order to promote democracy through training and political education.
The German political foundation, known as Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is funding this internship program with the collaboration of the University of Witwatersrand. This is one of the best international paid internships. The paid internship program takes place each year from February to November.
All candidates who would successfully get the opportunity for an internship will also get the chance to get enrolled in a master’s degree program. Selected candidates for the master’s program will get a tuition fee waiver, monthly stipend. The monthly stipend will cover the living expenses and accommodation of the selected candidates.
Konrad Adenauer Foundation Internship 2021 Details:
- Konrad Adenauer Foundation
KAS Internship Duration:
- February to November each year
Type of Internship:
KAS Internship Benefits:
The benefits of the this internship opportunity are given below:
- Full Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend (that covers accommodation and living costs)
- A candidate can co-publish newspaper articles related to his/her studies or SAIIA.
- A candidate can improve his/her organizational and presentation skills.
Check & Apply for KAUST International Internship in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of KAS International Internship in Germany:
- An applicant should be able to meet at least 70% of the master’s program requirements at Wits.
- A should be under or 30 years old.
How to Apply of KAF Paid Internship in Germany?
An applicant can apply by emailing the following required documents to [email protected]:
- A letter of motivation (indicating applicant’s research interests)
- A CV
- Two written references
- Honors degree results
- Academic transcripts
- One example of written work (maximum 2500 words on applicant’s choice).
- The last date to apply for the KAF international internship Germany is 15 Sep 2020. Don’t wait till the last date, Apply as soon as possible.