The Washington Post is now accepting applications for its Paid Summer Internship 2021 in the USA. Students from all over the world can apply for the Washington Post paid internship. No IELTS or TOEFL required for the internship’s application.
The Washington Post Summer internship is a paid internship program in the USA. Interns will be getting paid for their work. The salary for the summer 2020 was $750 per week. Both U.S. and foreign citizens can apply for this program. All the required documents must be in English and must be submitted in English.
If you want to be a reporter, photographer, graphics reporter, multiplatform editor or producer, news and digital designer, and developer, videographer, social media producer, audio producer or editorial writer then apply for the newsroom summer internship in the USA.
Washington Post Paid Summer Internship, USA Details:
- United States
- The Washington Post
Roles of Interns:
- Visual Journalists
- Multiplatform Editors
- Multiplatform Producers
- News and Digital Designers
- Graphics Reporters and Developers
- Social Media Producers
- Audio Producers
Check Fully Funded Internship in Geneva, Switzerland 2021
- Each intern will get a salary from Washington Post for their work. In summer 2020 the salary of the Washington Post internship was $750 per week.
- Students from all over the world can apply.
- Junior, Senior, or graduate students enrolled in a degree program.
- Applicants must have at least one previous professional news internship or media job.
The following documents must be in English.
- Work Samples
- Autobiographical Essay
How to Apply for the Newsroom Summer Internship, USA?
Fill carefully the online 2021 newsroom summer internship application. Upload the required documents and submit them. For best experience use modern browsers such as Apple Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- The last date to submit an application for the Washington Post Paid Summer Internships 2021 is Wednesday, October 7.