So another fully-funded opportunity has just announced. ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22 is a joint scholarship program by the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and Turkiye Scholarships for international students at undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree levels.
The scholarship aims to empower communities by training talented individuals around the globe. This IsDB Turkey Burslari scholarship would offer courses related to sustainable development goals. After the program’s completion, all participants will be directed to take part in the development activities of their communities.
The scholarship would filter highly motivated candidates who possess leadership qualities. Moreover, the students would be able to travel to Turkey, explore new cuisines, visit historical places, and build cross-cultural understanding.
This scholarship in Turkey is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in which tuition fee waiver, health insurance, round travel expenses, monthly stipend, and accommodation will be covered. Furthermore, as the study mode of conduct will be Turkish so students will be waived for the Turkish language course for one year approximately.
IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and Turkiye Scholarships
- Scholars will be placed at different Turkish universities.
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
Duration of Degree Program:
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarship Program –4 to 6 years
- Master’s Degree Scholarship Program — 2 years
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship Program – 4 years
Benefits of IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- Round airfare expenses will be provided.
- A full tuition fee waiver will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- For the undergraduate program, a monthly stipend of up to 1800TL will be provided.
- For the Master’s program, a monthly stipend of up to 2100TL will be provided.
- For the Doctoral program, a monthly stipend of up to 2600TL will be provided.
- A scholar has to attend one Year Turkish Language Course that would be covered in the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate applying for an undergraduate degree must have a high school certificate.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate.
- A candidate applying for a Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree or equivalent certificate.
- A candidate should not be receiving funding for education from any other source.
- A candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
How to Apply For IsDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- A candidate has to create an account before starting off the application on the application portal.
- A candidate should upload all required documents in the application.
- A candidate should provide appropriate information
- The application deadline for the IsDB-Türkiye Scholarships is 15th April 2021.
For more information, visit: