Higher Education Commission, Pakistan has announced HEC Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2021-22. This scholarship is opened to the students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA. The full scholarship is opened for MS and MPhil degree levels. Students can apply in a number of disciplines. Highly passionate and competent students will be prioritized for the HEC Scholarship.
This is a fully-funded scholarship in which students of Balochistan and FATA can apply to the universities across Pakistan but the university should be HEC recognized. A candidate must have at least 60% aggregate in his or her bachelor’s degree.
Students who are applying to the HEC Postgraduate scholarship should be under the age of 35 years and should not be awardees of any HEC or other government-related scholarship. This scholarship provides a great opportunity for students who wish to pursue their degrees with complete financial support.
Scholars will be selected on a merit basis. This fully-funded scholarship would cover tuition fees, living allowance, traveling allowance, book allowance, and initial settlement allowance. All scholars will be able to better focus on their studies. While studying, students will be encouraged to participate in research and assist their mentors as well to get hands-on experience.
HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- Students can apply to universities across Pakistan.
Benefits of HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- RS. 60, 000 would be provided towards the tuition fee per semester.
- RS. 9,000 per month would be provided for living and accommodation purposes.
- Book allowance of up to RS. 6,000 will be provided.
- Traveling and initial settlement allowance will also be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- Pakistani students from the region of Balochistan and FATA can apply.
- A candidate must be under the age of 35 years while applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks.
- A candidate should meet the prerequisite of the selected course.
- A candidate should not be an awardee of any other HEC or government-related scholarship.
- A candidate should meet all HEC requirements.
How to Apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22?
- Al interested are directed to submit their application via the official online portal of HEC.
- A candidate submitting an application in a hard copy will not be considered.
- A candidate has to submit an application fee along with the online form.
- A candidate can apply until 4th June 2021.