If you are contributing towards your community then you must apply to this fully funded master’s scholarship, as this scholarship prioritizes young leaders. The ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2022 is offered to the postgraduate students who are citizens of member countries of the Asian Developmental Bank. There are a number of fields available in which a candidate can apply according to his or her own interest. Moreover, this scholarship aims to support students who have good leadership skills.
The students who will be availing themselves of the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) would be studying at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. This university provides unprecedented access to international research projects, an extensive range of networks, and other funding opportunities.
All scholars are anticipated to return to their home country after degree completion and contributing towards developmental projects of their country. It will be an amazing experience of learning in an international setting.
ADB Japan Scholarship for international students will be offered in many fields of study including science, technology, economics, management, and other development-related fields. Furthermore, this scholarship will be including Tuition fees waiver, return airfare, Basic accommodation cost, Health, and medical insurance and a special grant will be awarded to the scholars who will be conducting the research.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2021-22:
- New Zealand
- The University of Auckland
- Master’s Degree Level
Fields of Study:
- Public Health
- Environmental Science
- International Business
- ADB’s member countries
Benefits of ADB Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Auckland 2021-22:
- A full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A return airfare will be provided.
- A basic accommodation allowance will be provided.
- Health and medical insurance will be covered.
- A special grant will be awarded to the scholars who will be conducting the research.
Eligibility Criteria of ADB Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Auckland 2021-22:
- A candidate must be a national of ADB’s member countries
- A candidate must have received an offer letter for an eligible master’s course before applying to the scholarship.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience after degree completion while applying.
- A candidate must be good at the English language.
- A candidate must be under 35 years of age but only in exceptional cases, 45 years as the age limit will be considered.
- A candidate must be willing to return to his or her own country after degree completion.
How to Apply for ADB Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Auckland 2021-22:
- A candidate must apply for an offer letter in an eligible master’s course from the University of Auckland.
- A candidate must download the form of the ADB Japan Scholarship Program and post it to the following address;
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Documents required along with the application form are;
- Offer letter of the University of Auckland
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- Certificate of Family Income
- Copy of Passport
- Valid IELTS test
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Income
- All interested candidates must send an application no later than 19 July 2021.