Harvard Law School Fellowship in the USA is an excellent opportunity for individuals who demonstrate passion and intelligence in the legal field. If you want to be a legal scholar and law teacher in your future career, this avenue is for you. There is no restriction of age, nationality, origin, race, gender, sex, religion, color, protected veteran status, pregnancy and related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Reginald F. Lewis Fellowship for Law Teaching is an excellent opportunity by Harvard School, comprising a short span of one year where you will learn the advanced legal methodologies and approaches to become successful in your legal career.
The fully funded fellowship program in the USA aims to provide the legal aspirants with the opportunity to contribute their part to work for the promotion of human rights to bring justice to society. The fellowship will provide a stipend of $55,000/- annually to the lucky selected individuals. Moreover, this international fellowship will facilitate the participants while giving residence at the Harvard School of Law during their tenure at Cambridge. You will get the exposure to practically experience the legal practices in the environment, where you can learn how to confront industry matters in a peaceful and reconciliation way without accelerating disputes between both parties.
The Harvard fellowship was formulated to assist recent law graduates with an ability to demonstrate extensive passion towards legal scholarship and are ready to prepare for a teaching career in the law field. The Lewis Fellowship will support law teachers through training in such a way that they will expand professional diversity across the globe. In this way, the candidates with the vision to diversify the legal academy are preferred among the selection pool. You will be required to write at least one article for publication purposes. You will also be privileged to attend workshops and audit the courses at the Harvard Law School. The Lewis Committee will provide you with a schedule of work and research and you are supposed to abide by this to complete the given tasks efficiently and smoothly.
The US-based Law School intends to provide you with the chance to study and experience law with extraordinary colleagues within an environment, full of collaboration, accuracy, and vibrance. Talking about the name of a fully-funded fellowship, you must be familiar with the popular personalities, a graduate of Law School, Reginald F. Lewis, and his wife Loida Nicolas Lewis. He gave a huge grant to the Law School in history before he died in 1993. Therefore, the International Law Center of Harvard Law School was renamed in his honor. He had been a founding Chief Executive of TLC Beatrice Foods International. Further, his name is also famous as the writer of the book “Why Should White Guys Have All the Fun?”.
Harvard Law School Fellowship 2024-25 in USA:
- United States.
- Harvard Law School.
Harvard Fellowship Duration:
- The fellowship starts on July 01, 2024, and ends on June 30, 2025.
Benefits of the Harvard Law Lewis Fellowship 2024-25:
- You will be entitled to a stipend of $55,000 annually.
- You will be accommodated in the residence at Harvard Law School.
- You will get exposure to the legal challenges of society.
- You will be aware of the legal proceedings in a practical scenario.
- Your exposure to the cause of human rights advocacy is further enriched.
- Communication skills in legal language will be further polished.
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard Law School Fellowship in the USA:
- Recent law graduates.
- Any national can apply.
- No race discrimination.
- No sexual discrimination.
- No religious discrimination.
- No gender discrimination.
- Passion to demonstrate a career as a legal scholar or law teacher.
- Interest in the legal field.
How to Apply for the Harvard Law School Fellowship in the USA?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Create your Harvard key, if you are a non-Harvard applicant.
- After creating the key, you will get an email to open the account.
- Create a new account and log into the application process.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields of the application form.
- Send recommendation request to the recommender’s email address.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Documents required for the Harvard Law School Fellowship USA:
- Resume or CV.
- Detailed Research paper of 4 pages, for publication.
- Copies of Transcripts.
- Statement of Purpose, demonstrating your interest in law teaching and legal scholarship.
- 2 letters of recommendation, highlighting your potential to pursue as a legal scholar and teacher.
- The application deadline for the Reginald F. Lewis Fellowship for Law Teaching is October 05, 2023.