Now you are no more bound to limit yourself at home for gaining professional experience. FAOU Winter Internship 2020 is welcoming students from every corner of the world for internships. Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is an online Institute that is registered as a European Digital Company and develops International courses and internships. Students will get an internship certificate by the end of the free online internship in 2021.
It is an online internship program in diverse specialties including politics, gender, management, migration, and so on. All courses that will be part of an internship are affiliated with well-ranked universities and education institutions. Moreover, International professors will be guiding the interns to gain deep knowledge.
The best part of this internship is, it is self-paced and free. It encourages students to be part of it from different academic backgrounds, culture, country, and age. All interns will get the opportunity to meet the developed world, development entities, and become more confident professionally.
FAOU Winter Internship 2020 Details:
- Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
Mode of Internship:
- Online (Virtual Internship)
- Human Resource
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
Duration of the Internship per Week:
- 6 to 8 hours a week
Benefits of the FAOU Winter Internship 2020:
- No registration fees.
- Self-paced Internship (6 to 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training will be provided during the program.
- By the end of the program, a certificate of the internship will be provided.
- Interns will be supported to participate or apply for scholarships in other programs or events.
- Interns will be engaged in various social program activities and international work environment.
Eligibility Criteria of the FAOU Online Internship 2020:
- The candidate should be proficient in the English language.
- A candidate should be able to understand computer and internet applications.
- A candidate should have access to stable internet at least twice a week.
- A candidate should be able to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- A candidate should be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- A candidate should be highly motivated to learn and groom professionally.
- A candidate should be able to work in a multicultural environment and maintain effective goodwill with the people of other nationalities.
How to Apply for the Free Online Internship with Free Certificate?
- All candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates can apply online via the official portal.
- For more info, a candidate can email ti the official website [email protected]
- The application deadline for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University internship with a free certificate is 14th November 2020.