Are you looking for an internship abroad? If yes, then apply for the GIST South Korea Internship 2021. The duration of the GIST internship in Korea is 3-6 months. There is no application fee and you don’t need ILETS or TOEFL for this internship program.
This is a fully-funded internship in South Korea where interns will be meeting nationals from all around the world, developing professional and academic relations with their fellows. Moreover, they will be exploring diverse cultures. The aim of this international internship is to raise and facilitate talented students.
All interns are expected to support the director, contributing to research, completing the assigned tasks of laboratories, completing the report of the internship program, and making a presentation at the completion of the internship program. Interns will also be extending their experience in the research and development program.
Just like KAIST, UST, SNU, Korea University, GIST is also one of the top universities in South Korea. It was established in 1993 as a research-oriented institute,
GIST South Korea Internship 2021:
- South Korea
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- International Environmental Research Institute (GIST)
Check Human Rights Internship in Geneva, Switzerland 2021
Duration of GIST Spring Semester Internship Program:
- The duration of the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology internship is 3-6 months (at least 40 hours/week)
Benefits of GIST South Korea Internship 2021:
- A round air ticket will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
- A monthly stipend of up to 425,000 won will be provided.
Have you applied for the Microsoft Online Internships with Free Certificates?
Eligibility Criteria of GIST South Korea Internship 2021:
- All international students may apply.
- Students who are pursuing their postgraduate degree either masters or doctoral can apply.
- Students who are studying in their final semester of Bachelor’s degree program may also apply.
- Candidates who are involved in any fieldwork related to the Fund’s work of IERI may apply under certain cases.
- A candidate should be fluent in English.
- A candidate should possess skills in MS Office.
How to Apply for GIST International Internship in Korea 2021?
All applicants are directed to apply via sending their documents along with the title of (IERI) to this email address [email protected]
Following documents should be sent;
- Internship Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter
- Cover letter
- Scanned copies of Academic Transcripts
- Official certificate of an undergraduate degree
- The application deadline for the fully-funded GIST Korea internship is the 13th of November 2020.