Deepen your roots in the field of research by becoming part of a great research fellowship. Echidna Global Scholars Program 2021 in the USA is a fully-funded visiting fellowship hosted by the Center for Universal Education (CUE) at the Brookings Institution.
The mission of this Fellowship program is to lead innovative ideas internationally and implement those in the societies for the arising problems. The duration of the fully funded fellowship in the USA is four to six months
All participants will be groomed personally as well as professionally by working in an inclusive and diverse environment. Moreover, participants will experience mutual respect, transparent business practices, and cross-cultural understanding.
It is a fully-funded research fellowship opportunity in the USA. The aim of this international fellowship program is to collaborate with NGO leaders with research analytical skills. It is a 6 months research fellowship program. After the completion of the research Scholars Program, a participant will get support for their action plan so that they can implement it in their societies.
Echidna Global Scholars Program 2021 in the USA:
- The United States of America
- Brookings Institution
Eligible Degree Levels:
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
Brookings Institution Fellowship Program Duration:
- four to six months.
- Economics, or a related area
Eligible Criteria of Echidna Global Scholars Program 2021 in the USA:
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must be belonging to a developing country.
- A candidate must hold a master’s degree or preferably a Ph.D. research student.
- A candidate must have a major in the above field of areas.
- A candidate must have 10 years of experience either in NGO, civil, or government servant.
- A candidate must have analytical and writing skills.
Benefits of Echidna Global Scholars Program 2021 in the USA:
- A candidate will be getting a living stipend of USD $5,000 per month.
- Funds for single-occupancy housing will be provided.
- A round-trip travel expenses.
- Health insurance will be provided.
How to Apply for Echidna Global Scholars Program 2021 in the USA?
- All interested candidates may apply online.
- A questionnaire and research proposal template will be given to be filled as the online form requirement.
- An application requires a cover letter, a resume, honors of fellowships, etc.
- Moreover, achievements including research funding, publications, awards can be mentioned in the application that may increase your chances of a scholarship.
- Letters of recommendation
- Writing samples
- Filled Questionnaire
- Research Project Proposal
- All required documents should be saved with the full name of the applicant along with the Document name like Sara Mendly, CV.
- The application deadline for the Echidna Global Scholars Program 2021 in the USA is February 19, 2021.