Now don’t wait for the pandemic to be ended to appear for an English Proficiency Test. By appearing in a Duolingo English Test you can certify your English Proficiency test today. Many International universities around the globe have dropped the requirement for the IELTS as an English proficiency test.
Duolingo English Test is an online test service that can be easily taken place at home. This English proficiency test service has been discovered not to delay International admission processes in COVID 19 situation.
Duolingo English Proficiency test doesn’t require higher marks like IELTS or TOEFL, it gets completed within an hour and a person gets results in 2 days. This test is accepted by more than 2000 universities. Your scores would be directly dispatched to the university you applied for.
Duolingo English Test Details:
Mode of test:
- Virtually (online)
The number of Universities Accepting:
- Over 2000 institutions around the world
- 1 hour
The number of days for result announcement:
- 2 Working Days
What an applicant must require for the test:
- A passport, government ID, or driver’s license
- A well-lit and quiet room
- 1 hour of free time
- A sustainable internet.
What an applicant’s computer requires:
- A supported browser
- A supporting front-facing camera
- A microphone
Duolingo English Test Benefits:
- This test is Convenient, no need to visit a test center and the applicant can appear at any time.
- Duolingo test’s result is announced within 48 hours and can be dispatched to any university or anyone immediately.
- Most of the English proficiency tests or certifications are over $200 but you may get your Duolingo test score within $49 which is quite affordable.
Duolingo vs IELTS/TOEFL test scores comparison:
Duolingo vs IELTS test scores comparison:
Accuracy of test results:
- A candidate gets an introduction regarding rules and requirements for 5 minutes.
- A test would be comprised of listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and completed within 45 minutes.
- In the end, an interview comprised of open-ended questions would be recorded for 10 minutes.