No more wait is required to attempt IELTS! IELTS indicator test by the British Council is a great online test service in this pandemic. Candidates who are required to apply for study abroad with English Proficiency test results IELTS but not able to attempt it due to COVID 19 can appear in the IELTS test from home now.
In order to continue the education process of the students during a pandemic, a step has been taken to provide online test service for IELTS. This test includes four main parts; IELTS Speaking, IELTS Writing, IELTS Listening, and IELTS Reading. The test includes a live question and takes place once a week. The IELTS examiners supervise and mark the test.
Candidates will get the results with seven working days as indicative scores. Moreover, IELTS Indicator Test cannot compensate for in-person IELTS tests, as the IELTS indicator provides a score to the applied university or education institutions to assess the ability of the candidate. As the candidate would receive an indicative score from every section.
This test is a time-based English conversational proficiency test where a fully qualified trained examiner conducts the speaking test. A candidate’s results are dispatched by the British Council to the nominated institutes. IELTS test from home uses standard procedures to mark the test.
British Council IELTS Indicator Test Details:
IELTS Indicator Fees:
- USD $149
Which Organizations and Universities accept IELTS Indicator Test Online?
- Many educational institutions and universities are accepting IELTS test online in the world. Do check the list before applying for this online IELTS test.
Benefits of IELTS Indicator British Council:
- A candidate will get the opportunity to monitor their capabilities of speaking, listening, writing, and reading English.
- A candidate is able to appear in the exam from home.
- Many international institutions and universities are considering the IELTS Indicator test for the application process.
- All universities and education institute providers would consider it.
- IELTS indicators are an authentic source of IELTS products
- A candidate can measure their Speaking, Reading, Listening, and Writing skills.
- All qualified and experienced examiners of the IELTS test formulate IELTS Indicators’ questions.
- IELTS testing is not taking place at all due to COVID 19 whereas IELTS Indicator is available online and can be appeared from home
Prepare IELTS from Home for Free from the University of Queensland
How IELTS Indicator Results would be dispatched to the Candidates’ Institute?
- British council sends and makes sure about the electronic delivery of test results of the candidates to the nominated institutes.
- Results of IELTS Indicator the test is dispatched in 7 days
What is required to Attempt IELTS Indicators?
- A candidate must have a reliable internet connection with a quite and comfortable environment.
A candidate must download a safe exam browser and zoom app.
- A candidate must have a desktop or laptop.
- A candidate must have a working camera, a handset, a steady speaker for listening and speaking tests.
- A candidate must complete all 4 parts including listening, reading. Writing, and speaking test.
Where a candidate can take the IELTS Indicator?
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
What are the timings of the British Council IELTS test?
- Timings will be around 2 hours & 45 minutes for the entire test including listening, writing, reading, and speaking tests.
- A candidate cannot pause and resume the test again
What an applicant must know before booking a seat for the IELTS indicator test?
- Fee can be paid by any local or International issued credit card.
- Local bank cardholders are supposed to need to contact the bank before paying the fee.
- The test fee will be paid in US$
- The IELTS indicator accepts Master Card, JCB, Visa, Diners International, American Express, Apple Pay, Discover, and Google
After you book the test:
- Once an applicant has booked the seat he may cancel or postponed the date or maybe apply for a refund.
- By filling an online application form, a candidate may request technical support.
For more information, read the IELTS Indicators FAQs available on the official page.