Applications are invited for HEC Scholarships 2018 from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2019) in Thailand.
The scholarships are offered for Master’s Degree (18 years education). All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan
All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship:
- Higher Education Comission Pakistan (HEC)
- Master’s Degree Programs
Fields of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
- The award is tenable for a period of six weeks refresher courses in June 2019 followed by a period of 2 years Master Degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress. The Scholarship will cover tuition fees and all other academic fees, round airfare ticket, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
HEC Thailand scholarship for international students 2018 are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on as on 30th November 2018.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
Also Visit and Apply to the following fully funded opportunities:
- Google Software Paid Internship, United States
- TED Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings [Fully Funded] in Germany by Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- CERN Switzerland Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- Morocco Government Scholarship by HEC (Fully Funded)
- HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Students (Fully Funded)
- National Endowment Scholarship Program for FA/FSC students
For your own convenience, please keep ready two sets of CGI application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Research proposal
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Two passport size photographs
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
However, at the time of online application to HEC, you need not to send the hard copies of above mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
- The deadline to submit the online application for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship on the HEC portal is 1st October 2018.