CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland is an outstanding opportunity for bachelor’s and master’s students who are committed and passionate with an aim to excel in their future careers. The CERN internship comprises 8 to 13 weeks and is available for students who want to engage in teamwork on technical projects. They get a chance to boost their knowledge, skills, and abilities in related areas while working under top-class mentors and fellows. Moreover, the supervisors enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with those brilliant students. The CERN international internship program is open to all nationalities and free of any social, political, religious, or economic constraints. This embarks an excellent prospect for highly qualified candidates who are fervent to analyze the universe’s fundamental structure under the top-ranked physicists, researchers, and engineers.
The fully-funded internship by the European Organization for Nuclear Research is an extensive student program targeting those students who belong to technical and administrative expertise. It aims to provide students with knowledge about a wide range of topics in the domains of theoretical and experimental aspects. This further turns out to be a valuable addition to the particular field of study. The summer internship in Europe proves to be an extraordinary and impressive feature in the student’s profile, which will further lead a pathway toward their career progression. This international program provides a chance for intelligent brains to learn and have a practical insight into the fundamental laws of nature through a well-reputed platform and polish their relevant profession.
The internship in Switzerland abroad helps students comprehend the essential components of matter, like fundamental particles, which originated to collide with one another. For this purpose, they are given a chance to operate the world’s largest and most advanced scientific instruments, such as particle accelerators and detectors. The CERN Short-Term Internship in Switzerland assists students in analyzing the basic fundamental laws of nature and the universe through a practical approach. Qualified and intellectual mentors are readily available there having adequate expertise in the student’s study area. Those mentors are also willing to cooperate with future engineers and physicists in a friendly way.
The CERN Summer Student Program, offered in Europe attracts highly polished students of science and technology fronts from diverse backgrounds for bringing welfare worldwide. This provides students to work with people with diverse cultural backgrounds and make their positions by working under the best international name. The CERN aims to provide a unique range of advanced facilities so that the boundaries of human knowledge can be further intensified. Further, the CERN operates around the following goals: discovery through an advanced scientific approach, innovation through upgraded technology, diversity through inclusion, inspiration through intellectuals, and education through learning and development.
CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland:
- CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research)
- 8-13 Weeks
Benefits of the CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland:
- It will grant students access to working on technical projects within their tenure.
- Candidates will be facilitated with the comprehensive health insurance scheme.
- The candidate will be given a daily allowance of 90 CHF which covers the accommodation and meals cost in Geneva for the whole contract duration.
- Candidates will be given access to an extensive physics lecture Programme.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to attend a series of IT lectures that are organized by Openlab.
- Candidates will be given assistance to find accommodation at the CERN or near it.
- Candidates will be given a traveling allowance from the residential place to Geneva.
Eligibility Criteria of CERN Summer Student Program 2023:
- The candidate should be a bachelor’s or master’s student in engineering, computer sciences, physics, or mathematics.
- Candidates should have completed at least three years of full-time studies by the European summer of 2023.
- The candidate should not have worked prior with CERN for more than 3 months in any position.
- Candidates should not have previously attended a summer student program at CERN.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of English.
- Students with knowledge of French are preferred.
How to Apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online. For the US, Japanese, and Canadian students, the websites are different.
- The applicants should have all the required documents before applying.
- Candidates should provide standard personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates should complete all the required fields for each section.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it because it cannot be edited after submission.
Documents Required for the CERN Internship 2023:
- Good CV (in English or French).
- Letter of motivation.
- Academic transcripts.
- Two mandatory letters of reference from previous institutes.
- The application deadline for the CERN summer student program 2022 in Switzerland is 30th January 2023 12 noon CET time.