Take a step forward and pursue your studies in the United States on scholarship. ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2021 at the University of Hawaii is providing support to international students to begin their master’s degree program in the United States. The Asian Development Bank Scholarship program is a fully-funded international scholarship program.
Studying at the University of Hawaii would help the master’s students to choose their major from a diverse range of fields, also get the opportunity to participate in leadership, residential, and educational programs at the East-West Center.
This fully-funded master’s scholarship is provided by the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) for the students belonging to the Asian Development Bank developing countries members in order to strengthen and establish a human resource capacity.
All master’s students after completing their degree program would return to their home countries in order to extend their new knowledge and skills, which would assist in the socio-economic development of their communities.
ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- United States
- University of Hawaii
- Master’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Benefits of ADB University of Hawaii Scholarship:
The financial benefits of the United States scholarships at the University of Hawaii are given below:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- A monthly allowance for expenses
- Housing allowance
- Books allowance
- Instructional materials will be provided
- Medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- Students engaging in research would get a grant for the thesis.
Must Read: How to Apply for Erasmus Scholarship 2021? Complete Guide
Eligible Countries for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020:
- The United States of America
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Eligibility Criteria of ADB-JSP University of Hawaii Scholarships USA 2020:
- An applicant must belong to a member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- An applicant should under 35 years old.
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree at the time of application.
- An applicant must have 2 years of professional experience after graduation.
- An applicant must have an English Proficiency Test report.
How to Apply for the ADB-JSP Master’s Scholarship USA 2020?
- A candidate would submit the ADB-JSP scholarship application to the East-West Center.
- A separate application would also be submitted along with the required requirements to the University of Hawai to get enrolled in the master’s degree program.
- The last date to submit an application for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP 2020) is December 1st, 2020.