The Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria is an impressive opportunity for the young and phenomenal participants to get acknowledged by the world-leading institute for applied systems analysis. The international summer program in Europe provides a platform where enthusiastic and highly motivated scientists work on an individually produced topic that is compatible with the research projects at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis. Furthermore, early-career scientists get to know the potential of their research and project by experiencing the policy implications of their own work. In addition to this, the IIASA summer program for international scientists who are also PhD fellows as well as allows them to do the research freely and independently without any social or political restraints.
Every year the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis offers 50 PhD fellowships to international young scientists. Due to these funded fellowships, the participants become part of the IIASA ongoing summer research. By becoming of this international summer fellowship program, the early career researchers from around the world become incredibly dynamic and thrive to the program and success in their careers in related fields. The research is done under the supervision of world-class senior scientists, and researchers. Besides this, the IIASA doctoral fellowship program provides the opportunity to become part of the global research network of over 3500 scholars.
The International Institute for Applied Systems is a scientific research institute that is known for its extraordinary and policy-oriented interdisciplinary research. The young PhD fellows will become an integral part of the greater good and extraordinary research that has the potential to bring positive changes to the world. These global challenges include climate change, energy security, population aging, and sustainable development. In this summer program, the fellows come across real-life challenges and get directly involved in the process of handling those challenges successfully. Moreover, IIASA is considered a powerhouse of research due to its unparalleled investigation and research outcomes. Resultantly, the fellow participants learn how to think bigger and dig deep into the matter.
The YYSP summer program in Austria comes up with probable chances for better career choices. Additionally, it brings a huge network of alumni who have everlasting interaction and helps other alumni and fellows. The summer fellowship for PhD students at IIASA is a step forward towards promoting diversity, innovation, and cooperation. Moreover, the fellows learn about new tools and approaches of research by getting connected to vast fields of knowledge and practices. The young scientists at IIASA are given full independence to become free and do their own seminars, lectures, and social activities to share their research with other fellows. Furthermore, this summer school in Europe bestows the prospects of interaction with the policymakers and decision-makers and get to know their perspectives about the world and use them in the research. Above all, living in Vienna is a greater perk to work with IIASA, because it pours the taste of music, art, culture, sports, and whatever thing one;ikes about Europe into one’s life. So, to have a research fellowship in IIASA is certainly not a chance to be missed at any cost.
Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria:
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
Summer Program Duration:
- 3 Months
Summer Program Dates:
- 1 June to 31 August
No. of Participants:
Benefits of the International Summer Program 2022:
- Special grants are given to young scientists from Institute’s National Member Organization (NMOs) to participate in the program.
- No tuition fee is charged.
- The participants will receive awards for their outstanding research.
- The winner will be provided with financial support to return to IIASA for additional three-month research.
- The participants are awarded one of these awards, the Pecci Award, the Mikhalevich Award, and Honorable Mentions.
Check IST Scientific Internships in Austria 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the Young Scientists Summer Program 2022:
- The applicant must be an enrolled PhD student.
- Students from all over the world can apply, however, the priority will be given to the citizens of NMOs countries.
- The research of the participants must be compatible with the research at IIASA.
- The participants must be eager to explore the policy implications of their research.
How to Apply for the Young Scientists Summer Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply through an online YSSP application portal.
- It is recommended to get in touch with the relative program representatives and have know-how about the program.
- The candidates have to create a new application, which can be edited anytime before submission.
- The candidates have to provide all the required documents for the application.
- On successful application submission, the candidate receives a confirmation.
Check ADB Visiting Fellowship Program 2022 in Manila | Fully Funded
Documents Required for the Young Scientists Summer Program 2022:
- Research Interests
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Names of two References.