The Young Health Programme Scholarship is now accepting applications from those who want to attend One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo. The aim of this fully-funded scholarship program is to point out, polish, and empower young leaders who are addressing Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) through innovation, advocacy, and providing basic health services. This program was launched in 2016 and since 2016 more than 100 young leaders were selected for the One Young World Summit and became part of the Young World Community.
The One Young World Summit is a flagship program of the One Young World. The OYW summit brings together the smart, innovative, and talented minds from every country and sector who are working for the development and promotion of social impact. The best of this international summit in Tokyo is that the selected delegates are trained by the experienced and best business, humanitarian, and political leaders such as Sir John Major, Kumi Naidoo, Rosario Dawson, Paul Polman, and Akon, etc.
This year the fully-funded conference will take place in May 2022, in Tokyo, Japan. The OYW summit is a very competitive conference as the organization selects impactful and innovative young leaders from all over the world. The One Young World Summit 2022 Tokyo will select over 2000 leaders from 190+ countries. The organization using the summit as a platform and chance to show the importance of young leaders the positive impact they created in today’s world.
The YHP scholarship is provided by the AstraZeneca and it was lanuched in 2010. The aim of the AstraZeneca Young Health Programme is to help young people aged 10-24 to fight or channelege long-term diseases such as diabetes, cancers, heart diseases, respiratory, and mental ill health. Thes non-communicable diseases (NCDs) is the world’s greatest cause of the mortality. The NCDs almost killed 41 million people every year. The following article has a complete explanation about the conference, how to apply, the application process, and duration of the program along with the eligibility criteria and benefits.
Young Health Programme Scholarship 2022:
- United Kingdom
No. of Scholarships:
Benefits of the YHP Scholarship 2022 in Tokyo:
- The delegates will have access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
- The YHP scholarship will provide accommodation.
- The organization will cover international air travel (economy class) to and from Tokyo.
- All the meals will be covered by the organization.
- Local transportation of all the delegates will be covered.
- Delegates can claim the discretionary funds after the summit.
Eligibility Criteria of the Young Health Programme Scholarship 2022:
- This scholarship is open to the participants of any nationals.
- The participants must between 18-30 years of age.
- The participant must have work in teamwork and collaboration for a common goal.
- The participant must have leadership qualities.
How to Apply for Young Health Programme Scholarship 2021?
- The OYW summit application will be submitted online. There is no application fee.
- Fill all the required blanks carefully.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, degree, university name, and email.
- Answer all the questions carefully, as they play an important role in your selection.
- Don’t wait till the last date of application, apply as soon as possible.
- Check your filled application again and submit it.
- The last date to apply for one young world scholarship is 14th October 2021.