Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Autumn 2023-24 aims to uplift young entrepreneurs by creating equal opportunities for all in emerging markets. Young Fellow Program in Germany is an international fellowship in which leaders from all over the world are brought together. The international leadership program in Berlin unites outstanding young entrepreneurs in the pursuit to achieve entrepreneurial greatness. Moreover, the programmer provides opportunities to prior alumni of the fellowship and gets to know their successful methods of business in emerging markets.
The six months Westerwelle international fellowship is a complete package for young businessmen which includes mentoring, peer learning, a buddy program, a Berlin conference, and expert sessions. All of these are very vital to make your own exclusive mark in emerging markets. The best feature of this fully-funded fellowship is to give the participants a unique experience by providing them with a successful entrepreneur or an inventor who becomes their sparring partner. Besides this, the participants interact with others and have access to new opportunities for doing business. Furthermore, the Westerwelle fellowship program in Germany conducts expert sessions in which the participants get an in-depth insight into their relevant fields with high-class experts.
The fully-funded international fellowship calls for entrepreneurs who have enough potential to become leaders of a sustainable future and have an impactful business model. Such leaders from around the world will be selected to support the uplifting of emerging and developing markets. The Westerwelle Foundation always remains eager to contribute to creating more opportunities for people around the world. The Westerwelle Young Founders Autumn 2023 is one of the Foundation’s commitments to promote international understanding and foster better grounds for a market economy and tolerance.
As the international fellowship program Westerwelle Foundation is based on the correlation of economic success, it ultimately empowers young leaders. Moreover, the participants get a chance to work on a middle-class socio-economic model and compare it to Germany’s Mittlestand. The Foundation has well-known world-class partners such as Evonik, Gi2, Google, Liquid Telecom, United International Hotspot, Oracle, Flat 6 Labs Tunis, etc. This is an opportunity for young future leaders to learn the business techniques of the Foundation a chance for the ten best participants to attend a fully-funded Berlin Conference and make contacts with the world’s most successful businessmen and mentors while staying in Germany for one week.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Autumn 2023-24:
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
- Candidates from all emerging and developing countries may apply.
YFP23 Program Duration:
- 5-day fully-funded conference in Berlin, Germany / 6-month remote program.
Benefits of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023-24:
- The participants will take part in a two-day digital Kick-off conference in the first week of September.
- The participants will get full support for six months which will include a personal mentor, alumni buddy, peer mentoring sessions per month, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Contacts with investors and corporates.
- The top ten participants will be invited to attend a fully-funded international conference in Germany for 5 days.
- During the five days conference, the participants will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, join networks, and get an insight into Germany’s start-up scene.
Eligibility Criteria of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme:
- The participant must have started a for-profit company in recent five years. The focus of the company must be on developing or emerging markets.
- The company must have a business model that must be successful in terms of generating ideal revenue or have secured its first round of external funding.
- The business must be impactful and must be to enhance the market quality.
- The participants must have good knowledge of English.
- The participants must be available for conferences and events for six months during this fellowship.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2023-24?
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates must have their startup pitch deck.
- The candidates have to provide their correct and basic financial information regarding revenue and funding.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- If you have any technical issues while applying you can email [email protected] for further assistance.
- Answer all the questions asked in the application very carefully and comprehensively so that they could be understood properly.
Westerwelle Foundation Fellowship Deadline 2023-24:
- The last date to apply for the Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP is August 13, 2023.