An international youth program is calling youngsters to contribute to their fostering future. Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2021 offers a fully-funded 6-month leadership program in Germany for outstanding and brilliant entrepreneurs from developing countries.
All the young leaders will be connected to mentors which would assist them to tailor the challenges in their particular field. Working with such professionals for a long time would definitely bring a positive change in the emerging youth. On top of that, all young founders would get the chance to start up their own company along with the assistance of their personal mentor.
Top 10 Conferences will be held in Berlin and all young leaders will be a part of it. Moreover, all the investors who will be attending the conferences would get an insight into the businesses of the young entrepreneurs and exchange their ideas. This is a great opportunity to grow your little business and spread the word.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2021:
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
- Candidates of all emerging and developing countries may apply.
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
- Chance to attend a fully-funded conference.
- A return air ticket will be provided.
- Accommodation and food costs would be covered by the program.
- Candidates would be a part of the top 10 conferences.
- A personal mentor will be assisting the candidate.
- A candidate would become a member of the Young Founders Network and involve in alumni activities.
- A candidate’s startup will be approaching the public via social media networks.
- The alumni of Young Founders Network will also be a part of the buddy program.
Eligibility criteria Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2021:
- A candidate must have started a profit company in the last 5 years and have a scalable business model.
- The candidate’s business product must be market fit and has secured first external investment or funding.
- A candidate’s business should be focused on emerging economies.
- A candidate must have a good command of English.
- A candidate must be available for digital conferences and to participate in mentoring calls while their program.
How to Apply for Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2021:
- All applicants should thoroughly read the terms and conditions before applying.
- Candidates are directed to apply online via the official website.
- Candidates would be interviewed by a Skype call.
- The application deadline for the Young Founders program in Germany is December 9th, 2020.