One of the best universities in the UK is bringing multiple scholarships for international students. The University of Westminster Scholarship 2021 includes a variety of scholarships at bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. International students from developing countries are encouraged to apply and avail themselves of this life-changing opportunity.
180 years ago, the University of Westminster came into being and now recognized as the first polytechnic institute of England. It offers diverse fields of study, supports students to conduct research, and encourages them in enhancing their employability.
The University of Westminster enables students to translate their skills in the job market and complete their tasks with their full potential. This institute doesn’t only builds academic capacity but also grooms an individual professionally.
University of Westminster International Scholarships is offered in several fields of study. The scholarships range from partially funded to fully funded scholarships in the Uk. Students will be better able to focus on studies and pursue their degree. All scholars will be part of on-campus international communities and build capacity for a diverse learning environment.
University of Westminster Scholarship 2021:
- United Kingdom
- University of Westminster
- Master’s Degree Level
- Doctorate Degree Level
Fields of Study:
- Transport and logistics
- Tourism and Events Management
- Politics and International Relations
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Media and Communication
- Data Science and Informatics
- Criminology and Sociology
- Construction Management and Urban Planning
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business and Management
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Art, Design, and Visual Culture
- Architecture and Interiors
- Film and Television
- English and Creative Writing
- Accounting and Finance
Types of Scholarships 2021:
- International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships
- Home Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarship
- Richard Antwi Scholarship
- Foundation Degree Scholarship
- Undergraduate Disability Scholarship
- Postgraduate Care Leaver and Estranged Student Scholarship
- Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship
- Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Westminster Bursary Scholarship
Benefits of University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK:
International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships:
- This scholarship offers £2,000 towards tuition fees.
Home Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to part-time students and value up to £2,000.
Richard Antwi Scholarship:
- It is a fully-funded scholarship for full-time students. It will cover tuition fees and also provide living expenses.
Foundation Degree Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered at the undergraduate level for 4 years. It provides £1,500 annually.
Undergraduate Disability Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to disabled students. This scholarship worth around £2,500 annually.
Postgraduate Care Leaver and Estranged Student Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered towards tuition fee and value up to £5,000. This scholarship is offered at the postgraduate level.
Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered towards tuition fees or maintenance costs. The scholarship amount is £2,000.
Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered towards tuition fees or maintenance costs for up to 3 years. The scholarship amount is £5,000.
Westminster Bursary Scholarship:
- It is an annual scholarship and offers £500 towards maintenance costs.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Westminster Scholarship 2022?
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate applying for a bachelor’s degree must have high school transcripts or equivalent.
- A candidate applying for the master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have English Proficiency Certificate.
- Each scholarship category has different criteria, a candidate should meet them accordingly.
How to Apply for the University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK?
- A candidate must apply to the program in which he or she is interested.
- After that, a candidate must apply to any of the scholarship categories.
- A candidate must visit the official website to access the scholarship portal and register himself as an applicant.
- Deadline varies according to the scholarship category.