Call for applications for the University of Westminster Scholarship 2020 in London, UK. The University of Westminster is offering fully-funded scholarships for undergraduate and master’s students.
The University of Westminster is a public research university based in London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution, it was the first polytechnic to open in the UK. The Polytechnic formally received a Royal charter in August 1839 and became the University of Westminster in 1992
All the expenses will be covered by the university. The Westminster Scholarships in Europe are available for a wide range of subjects. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible.
University of Westminster Scholarship 2020:
- United Kingdom
- University of Westminster
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
Check & Apply for Stanford University Scholarships 2020 [100 Fully Funded Scholarships]
Undergraduate and postgraduate courses via the subjects below.
- Film & Television
- English and Creative Writing
- Media & Communication
- Accounting & Finance
- Architecture & Interior
- Arts Design & Visual Culture
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Construction Management & Urban Planning
- Criminology & Sociology
- Data Science & Informatics
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Politics & International Relations
- Tourism, Events & Management
- Transport & Logistics
Check Koc University Scholarship 2020 in Turkey for Masters & PhD [Fully Funded]
Types of Westminster Scholarship:
- Westminster Undergraduate Full Scholarship 2020
- Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship 2020
Benefits of the Westminster International Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee award,
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London.
The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Eligibility Criteria of Westminster Scholarship:
- You must be an international student from a developing country (Middle-Income Countries)
- Must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or master’s course.
- The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
How to Apply for the University of Westminster International Scholarship in the UK?
Please Note: The University of Westminster is currently accepting scholarship applications via email to [email protected].
You can only submit one email, including your application and all relevant documents. The email header should include your ID number and the full name of the scholarship you are applying for. You will not be able to amend your application once we have received it.
Please take into account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- You can only apply for one scholarship. Do not submit multiple applications for different levels of funding or different courses.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional, and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
- Academic excellence
- Financial need
- Development potential
Do you know the University of Cambridge is offering MBA Scholarships? Check it Now
- The deadline for the University of Westminster Scholarship 2020 is 29 May 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.