Get your bag back, a great opportunity is at your doorsteps. University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021 in Australia offers research masters and PhD scholarships to both national and international students. This postgraduate scholarship program in Australia is a fully-funded scholarship program.
All candidates will be able to conduct research in the public sector, project skills, creative industries, and would also get the work on their own innovative research on their field of interest. A candidate’s research would be driven by assigning them tasks by their supervisors to create or produce new knowledge, this would enhance passion to advance research for humanity.
In 1890, a public university called the University of Tasmania (UTAS) was established in Australia, it ranks as the fourth oldest university in Australia. A candidate can apply for a diverse field of studies. In Australia, among all top 10 research universities, the University of Tasmania (UTAS) is one of them.
Getting a fully-funded scholarship in Australia will not only help you to broaden your horizon in the research but also create new knowledge, work in a lab-based on International standards, inquire about your mind naturally, and solve many problems on your own. It is a great opportunity to study in Australia for free.
University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021:
- University of Tasmania
- Master’s Degree
- PhD Programs
Have you applied for Masters Scholarships 2021 in New Zealand?
Fields of Study:
- Arts, Law and Education
- Business and Economics
- Health and Medicine
- Sciences and Engineering
- Masters (2 years)
- Ph.D. (3 years)
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
Check Danish Government Scholarships 2021 – Study in Denmark
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- A candidate would get a living allowance
- Tuition fee waiver
- An annual allowance at the rate of AUD$28,092pa
- A candidate would get relocation allowance
- All International and domestic students are encouraged to apply.
- A candidate must not hold any other postgraduate scholarship[ or salary equal to 75% of the stipend.
- A candidate must hold a good academic background and relevant experience.
- A candidate must hold a graduate degree or equivalent before applying for the master’s scholarship.
- A candidate must hold a master’s degree or equivalent before applying for the Ph.D. scholarship
- Candidates would be prioritized on the basis of their strategic research areas.
Study in Canda on Scholarships, Here is the list of Best Scholarships in Canada
How to Apply for Research Scholarships at the University of Tasmania?
- Along with the conjunction of the supervisory team, applicants are supposed to complete an application from the official website.
- A candidate should mention their wish for scholarship on the application form.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply before 16 October 2020.