Do you know that Denmark ranks in the 6th position in the recent Bloomberg innovation index? We also want you to acquire such latest innovative and research skills, therefore, we are sharing brief information about Danish Government Scholarships 2023. This scholarship in Denmark is offered to all highly motivated and talented students from Non-European and EEA countries.
Danish Government Scholarship is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education of Denmark. This scholarship is offered at the master’s degree level in two sub-domains of Engineering: Mechatronics and Electronics.
SDU is renowned for its latest research study programs globally. Studying at SDU will help scholars not only to learn theoretically but also to polish their expertise in their respective fields of interest. Even after graduation, international students of the University of Southern Denmark remain a part of the virtual international community.
So, get yourself availed of the chance to study in Denmark on a fully-funded scholarship. Danish Government Scholarship 2023 will cover the full tuition fee, living allowance, and other supporting grants. It is one of the top master’s degree level scholarships in Denmark, so don’t miss this great opportunity that can help you to be a better professional.
Danish Government Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University of Southern Denmark
- Master’s Degree Level
Field of Study:
Benefits of the Denmark Government Scholarships 2023:
- A full tuition fee waiver will be covered.
- A living allowance will be provided to the scholar.
- A candidate will receive additional grants if applicable.
Check Berlin Scholarship Program 2023 in Germany | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of Danish Government Scholarships 2023:
- Students from Non-European and EEA countries will be eligible to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have a field background related to engineering.
- A candidate will be selected on the basis of academic records.
- A candidate must be in good health.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarships?
- The application gets open twice a year.
- All interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria on the official website.
- An application form will be the same for admission and scholarship.
- A candidate has to create an account and fill out the application form.
- A candidate must attach the required documents to the application form.
- September intake: 1 February
- February intake: 1 September