The Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia 2020-21 is now open for applications. The University of Adelaide Scholarships for international students are available in all Discipline areas. The University of Adelaide is a fully-funded international scholarship and offers a number of Adelaide Scholarships International to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research.
The University offers a wide range of funding opportunities for both domestic and international candidates. If you’re considering applying for a scholarship in one of the competitive rounds it’s important that you review the eligibility criteria before submitting a request for supervision, or submitting an application. Opportunities are limited and competition is strong.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia. Adelaide University is one of the best universities in Australia. The best opportunity for international students to study in Australia on scholarship.
Adelaide International Scholarships 2020-21 Details:
- University of Adelaide
For Webinars and informative videos, Subscribe Scholarships Corner Youtube Channel
Fields of Study/Study Areas:
- The Australia scholarships 2020 are available in all subject areas
- Duration of Master’s Scholarships: Up to 2 years for a Research Master degree
- Duration of the Doctoral Scholarships: Up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
The University of Adelaide Scholarship in Australia will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Masters up to 2 Years
- For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$28,092 (tax-free, 2020 value)
- Up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree
- Up to 3 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs
- AUD$840 For Doctoral candidates
- AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
Further details of terms and benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award .
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and the citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Applicants who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet received an outcome, can apply.
- Successful recipients are required to apply and enroll in their intended program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence provided), or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree. (In Australia an Honours degree is generally a one-year qualification taken after an undergraduate degree and involves further study in a particular discipline area. In some areas, Honours is available as part of the final year of a four-year undergraduate degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing and organizational skills. It also demonstrates the ability to undertake high-level studies. Achievement of a First Class Honours degree indicates that the recipient performed at the highest academic level and indicates that they have had an introduction to independent research.)
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- Successful recipients must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered. It is not possible to defer the award.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
- NOTE: If an applicant has previously been awarded an international higher degree by research scholarship by the University of Adelaide, and failed to successfully complete the corresponding academic program, that applicant will not be reconsidered for any future international higher degree by research scholarships.
Check University of Westminster Scholarships 2020 in the UK – Fully Funded
Major Round 2021: Applications open 14 January 2020
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in mid-October 2020.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2021 (between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021).
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
- It is not possible to defer the award.
How to get admission in the Australian Universities on Scholarship?
You can apply for admission at any time throughout the year.
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria
- Step 3: Find a supervisor
- Step 4: Apply online
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (domestic students)
- Step 5: Accept your offer and enroll (international students)
- The last date to apply for the Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia is 10th July 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.