Are you looking for an internship in Turkey? If yes, then apply for the United Nations Internship 2020-21 in Turkey. The duration of the UN internship is 2 months and can be extended up to 6 months. The United Nations Technology Bank for the Least Developed Countries (TBLDCs) internship will take place in Gebze, Turkey.
The internet is bound to work 5 days per work under the supervision of the staff members of TBLDCs. The best thing about this internship program is that you don’t need professional work experience for participation in the UN internship.
The aim of the TBLDCs is to increase the contribution of science, technology, and innovation for sustainable development in the least developed countries in the world.
United Nations Internship in Turkey Details:
- 2-6 Months
- Multimedia Editing and Communications
- Technology Bank for the Least Develop Countries
- Performs desktop publishing to produce a variety of print material and publications, using relevant computer systems and software applications.
- Assists in the layout and preparation of information materials.
- Reviews and/or edits scripts and storylines, creates and edits animations as per requirements and prepares presentations with raw designs to clients, using relevant software and techniques.
- Creates models, drawings, and illustrations by hand or electronically.
- Develops storyboards for the initial stages of production, using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Joins images with background graphics and special effects and ensures synchronization of frames and audio
- Assists with scheduling of various components of the production process, e.g. copy and proofreading, graphics, translation services, typesetting, printing, etc.
- Liaises with relevant parties on project specifications and approval of mechanicals for dispatch, etc.
- Tracks and monitors production flow to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Performs other related work as required., including drawing paintings, computer animation, info-graphic and printmaking design, book illustrations, creative writing, technical art, installations, and photography.
- Applicants must in the final year of their undergraduate degree
- Applicants must be enrolled in the graduate school program
- Must have graduated from university recently and join the internship program within the first year of graduation.
- Fluent written and spoken in English
- Applicants who able to speak one of the United Nations’ official languages are highly being considered.
How to Apply for UN Internship in Turkey?
A completed online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
The Cover Note must include:
- Degree Programme (What are you currently studying?)
- Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the program?)
- List the IT skills and programs that you are proficient in.
- List your top three areas of interest.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
In your online Personal History Profile, be sure to include all past work experiences, IT skills, and three references.
Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.
- The last date to apply for the United Nations Internships 2020 is March 2, 2021.