Are you a travel writer? if yes, then apply for the Travel Writing Scholarship 2020 and win a fully-funded trip to the Caribbean. The duration of the all-expenses-paid trip is 14 days. you do not need to supply an English proficiency certificate to apply. The travel writing workshop in Panama will take place from 14 September to 17 September 2020. The individual trips across a specific region of the Caribbean will take place from 18 September to 27 September 2020.
World Nomads is sending three aspiring travel writers to explore beyond the sandy shores and crystal waters of the Caribbean. On the 14-day trip, you’ll attend a workshop with NY Times contributor Tim Neville then put what you’ve learned into practice and tackle real-life travel writing assignments.
World Nomads is a team of global citizens, customer advocates, and creative storytellers. Since 2002, we have been protecting, connecting and inspiring independent travelers like you. We’re obsessed with travel and passionate about helping you explore your curiosity and gain a deeper understanding of the world.
Want to learn how to become a travel writer in a tropical paradise? Apply now for the World Nomads scholarship 2020.
Travel Writing Scholarship 2020:
- World Nomads
World Nomads Trip:
- 14-day trip
- 13 September to 28 September 2020
Check and Apply for The Bristol Short Story Prize UK 2020 – International Essay Competition
World Nomads Travel Writing Scholarship’s Benefits:
The successful applicants will receive the following:
- Return economy airfare from the nearest international airport to Panama.
- 4-day all-expenses-paid workshop with professional travel writer and scholarship mentor, Tim Neville in Panama hosted by Selina.
- A 10-day all-expenses-paid trip in a specific part of the Caribbean, courtesy of Bamba.
- $500 worth of Toad&Co. sustainable travel apparel and gear.
- Portfolio review of content produced on the trip by National Geographic Editor-at-large Norie Quintos.
- The cost of any relevant visas and vaccinations and travel insurance for the duration of the trip from World Nomads.
- You need to be 18 or over at the time of the application deadline (before 11 March 2020).
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants from the Caribbean are eligible too.
How to Apply for Travel Scholarship 2020?
You need to fill the online application. Once you apply, you will not be able to go back and edit your entry, so please make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit an application. you can only submit one story per person, make it a good one.
To apply, all you need to do is submit your best 700-word travel story.
- The close date for fully-funded scholarship is 11 March 2020.
Deadline is March 11, 2020