Are you looking for a paid internship this summer? Telenor Summer Internship 2020 brings a great opportunity in which you learn many things through expert mentors and supervisors. While learning some excellent skills, you will be working on innovative ideas with global companies through this internship.
This is a Telenor Pakistan virtual internship program, which may be asked you’re asked to be physically present if work-from-home will over.
Your work will be nurtured, monitored, and mentored to make sure that your innovative projects would bring productive change in the life of 46 million people. You will be following four basic principles for guidance:
This is a paid internship opportunity. You will receive a stipend, a mobile credit allowance, and a laptop for the duration of the program.
Telenor Summer Internship 2020 Details:
- Telenor Pakistan
- The duration of the Telenor internship in Pakistan is 6-Weeks
Check UNHCR Paid Internship in Sweden – Work with UN
Internship Starting Date:
- End of June 2020
Location of Internship:
- Human Capital
- Corporate Affairs
Why Choose Telenor Pakistan?
- You will get an opportunity to grow yourself in a rewarding and challenging setting.
- Being a part of a diverse environment you will learn how to be a leader with hands-on experience.
- Top professionals of the company would help to make your project productive and meaningful.
- This opportunity would not discriminate based on color, caste, race, language, and culture.
- Mobile credit allowance
- While the program, a laptop will be provided
- Gateway to a path where you would learn relevant skills and get research information to implement in your project.
- Candidate should have completed a bachelor’s degree or a minimum of six semesters of under-graduation. OR
- Candidate should have completed a master’s degree or a minimum of Two semesters of Post-graduation.
- A candidate who is at the final stage of ACCA, CIMA, etc certification.
- Age should not be less than 18years.
- Candidate should possess the relevant field of interest.
- Candidate should have good communication, decision-making, detail-oriented, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Check United Nations Human Rights Internship in Geneva, Switzerland – Apply Now
How to Apply for Telenor Internship 2020?
- Visit the official website for the application form. You can apply through Linkedin or directly from the website.
- The last date to apply for the Telenor Summer Internship 2020 is 27th May 2020.