An international fellowship program has just announced for aspiring researchers coming from developing countries. Robert S. McNamara Fellowships 2021 in the USA with the help of academic collaborators has opened this fellowship’s applications for international researchers.
Top universities by working with World Bank DEC researchers would help fellows to adapt latest research standards, work under the supervision of senior researchers, participate in policymaking of research practices, and learn about econometric skills.
In this developing era, candidates coming from underdeveloped countries can learn about how to implement exceptional ideas and contribute to the development of their societies and communities. Participants will get the chance to engage in policy-relevant and high-quality research projects.
Under the supervision of World Bank DEC researchers, all fellows will be getting training related to fields including nature, field missions, and technology. It is a paid research fellowship in the USA. After completing the program, fellows will return to their home country or university to continue their studies and/or use their new skills to contribute to economic development issues.
Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2021:
- United States of America
- The World Bank
- The development research department of the World Bank
- Impact evaluation department of the World Bank
Duration of Fellowship:
- 8 months
- International development
- Public policy
- Political science
- Data science
Eligible Degree Levels:
- Doctoral Program Enrolled students
Benefits of Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2021:
- A candidate will be paid for the entire fellowship duration.
- $42,750 will be paid in 8 months installments
Eligibility Criteria of Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2021:
- Candidates from member countries of WBG (that are also developing countries) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s and master’s degree or pursuing a Doctoral degree in Economics or the above-mentioned fields as a major.
- A candidate should be under the age of 35 years.
- A candidate should be willing to spend the fellowship in Washington.
- A candidate should be good at speaking the English Language.
- A candidate should be willing to work as a full-time researcher.
How to Apply For Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program 2021?
- An application form is available online and will take up to 20 minutes to complete.
- A candidate has to provide a personal statement of around 500 words.
A candidate has to provide the following documents in PDF format;
- Resume (How to write an effective CV)
- 1 Reference letter
- Writing Sample (In the English language)
- A cope sample
- Statement of Purpose
- The last date to apply for an international fellowship in the USA is April 30, 2021.