Although this pandemic withheld many opportunities, now a great educational program is waiting for you. Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021 in the UK is providing full scholarships to students from Africa. It is a great initiative to support education and leadership potential in students.
Mastercard Foundation scholarship for African students is partnered with the University of Edinburgh in order to bring great leadership and academic program for postgraduate degree-seeking students. This scholarship program in the UK will facilitate transformative leadership qualities in the candidates. Up till now, this program has supported the leadership and educational development of more than 30,000 young people by committing over $700 million
Among all charitable foundations, the Mastercard Foundation is one of the largest foundations. In this program, all participants will polish their leadership skills and after returning to their home, they will bring change to their communities. All participants will be equipped with enough knowledge so that they can lead the generation of ethical leaders.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021:
- University of Edinburgh
- Postgraduate Degree
Number of Scholarships:
Field of Study:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Design Informatics
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Finance, Technology, and Policy
- MSc Food Security
Benefits of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021:
- Full tuition fees waiver
- Expenses for accommodation will be covered
- Maintenance will be provided.
- Students will be encouraged to participate in work-based placements and mentorship activities.
Read Erasmus Scholarship Guide 2021 [European Scholarship]
Eligibility Criteria of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program:
- Candidates belonging from the Sub-Saharan Africa region can apply.
- Candidates seeking a postgraduate degree can apply.
- A candidate must be a bachelor’s degree holder no later than September 2020.
- The applicant must have community service and leadership experience.
- An applicant must represent his economic and financial circumstances for pursuing education outside his home country.
- The applicant should be able to qualify for admission academically in his degree of interest.
- An applicant should not be enrolled in any other postgraduate degree on scholarship previously.
How to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2021?
- An applicant should apply for the scholarship first if he is applying for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- If an applicant gets selected for the scholarship, the team will assist him to get admission in his field of interest at the University of Edinburgh.
- At the university degree finding portal, applicants will find further information about how to apply for each degree or scholarship at the University of Edinburgh.
- The application deadline for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program in the UK is 30th October 2020.