If you are the one who is planning to pursue Postgraduate studies that means you are in the right place. KAIST University Scholarship South Korea Spring 2021 is providing you a gateway to broaden your horizon, advance your knowledge, to pursue your career in a competitive and challenging environment. KAIST Scholarship is one of the most competitive and best scholarships in South Korea.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology has been remarkable for leading in the field of research and innovative projects. It is the top university in South Korea in the field of Science and Technology. KAIST University welcomes all talented students, who are eager to embrace challenges and translating knowledge into innovation.
Students of the KAIST international scholarship at KAIST University will experience amazing academic experience under the supervision of international faculty members and learn in International standard based laboratories. All candidates looking for Masters, PhD, or Masters leading to PhD programs can avail of the life-changing opportunity. The best part is, KAIST is a top research institute in South Korea where students will explore beyond their expectations.
KAIST University Scholarship South Korea 2021 Details:
- South Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Fields of Study:
- Natural Sciences
- Life Science and BioEngineering
- Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- Master’s Degree
- Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
KAIST University Scholarship Benefits:
The benefits of the Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology scholarship for international students are given below:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- For the master’s level, a monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW will be provided.
- For doctoral level, a monthly allowance of 400,000 KRW
- Recipient’s advisors/departments will support a student’s Medical Health Insurance fees.
- International students will get the opportunity to make earnings on campus by part-time jobs.
- Experience Korean culture and Learn the Korean Language
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST Scholarship 2021:
The eligibility criteria of the fully-funded scholarship in South Korea is given below.
- A candidate must not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by February 28th, 2021.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by February 28th, 2021.
For more information about the KAIST scholarship requirement and eligibility criteria visit the official website.
How to Apply for KAIST International Scholarship 2021?
- Visit the official website and apply.
- Complete application according to the given instructions.
- Kindly review the application before submission.
- A candidate is supposed to pay $80 or KRW 80,000.
- An online application should be printed and its hard copy will be dispatched along with supporting documents to the Admission office.
- Check your email for the confirmation of documents received by the office.
Try to contact a professor before applying and get the professor’s consent. Do proper research before sending an email to a professor and you must know how to email a professor for MS/PhD positions.
All you need to know is what is the criteria to approach the professor and how to increase your chances to get financial support from the professors. A candidate doesn’t require any acceptance letter to request the professor, he needs to update the professor about the university’s application form and mention tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
Required Documents KAIST Korea Scholarship:
- Copy of KAIST Online Application
- Verified Degree
- Verified Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency Document
- Citizens of the English native speaking countries or officially English speaking countries are exempt from the English Proficiency Test.
- Those who completed their bachelor’s or masters in English native speaking countries are also exempt from the English Proficiency Test report.
- Identity document of both parents.
- All applicants are supposed to submit an online application before 18th September 2020.
- All applicants are supposed to dispatch documents before 25th September 2020 at the following postal address:
Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
#110, 1st Floor, E16‐1 B/D,
Daehakro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141,
Republic of Korea