KAIST University Scholarship Spring 2020 Details:
- South Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- MS leading to PhD
- Doctoral Programs
Best international scholarships 2019-20, Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Chevening Scholarship 2020 From UK Government
- Kaust Scholarships 2020 in Saudi Arabia
- Singapore Scholarship for International Students
KAIST grants the following degrees:
- Master’s degree: The master’s degree generally requires two academic years of study.
- MBA degree: The MBA degree is awarded in the department of Techno-MBA, Finance MBA. (Also Apply for the MBA Scholarship at University of Oxford )
- Doctoral degree: The Ph.D. degree generally requires three or more academic years of study
- Integrated Master’s and Doctoral Degree: Students who enter the integrated master’s and
the doctoral degree program is expected to complete their doctoral degree. It generally requires five academic years of study. They start with the master’s program and are admitted to the Ph.D. program without the usual requirements of submitting the master’s thesis
- Natural Science
- Life Science and Bioengineering
- Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
Note: Select KAIST Scholarship for international students in the Application form.
- KAIST scholarship recipients are generally exempt from paying tuition and fees
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
- He or she holds or will hold a Bachelor’s degree by February 29th, 2020 (for master’s applicants)
- He or she holds or will hold a Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree by February 29th, 2020 (for Doctoral Applicants).
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
Click here for the detail information about the Admission Guidelines
- Online Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Certified Copy of Degree/Diploma/Transcripts
- English Proficiency Test Results (If You Have)
- A CV
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Parents Identity Documents for Nationality
- Passport or National ID Copy
How to Apply for Korean Scholarships 2020?
Step 1: Online Application for Spring 2020 Graduate”. Please read the instructions carefully before you begin your application.
Step 2: Fill out the online application form completely according to the instructions.
Step 3: Check that all the information is correct and save the file.
Note: After paying the application fee, you will not be allowed to modify your application form and the fee will not be refunded. Please verify that all information is correct before paying the application fee.
Step 4: Pay the application fee (USD 80 or KRW 80,000) by credit card.
Step 5: Print out your online application form.
Note: The Application Number should be kept for further procedures and to check the final admission decision
Step 6: Send a hard copy of the online application form along with all supporting materials to the Admissions Office.
- Document Submission: Send your application package via registered post mail or express mail. You may also visit our office and submit the documents in person.
- Deadline: September 27th, 2019
Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST #110, 1st Floor, E16-1 B/D
291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141 Republic of Korea
T. +82-42-350-2352, 2354
Step 7: Check whether the submitted documents and recommendation letters have arrived or if any documents are missing.
Step 8: Check your email during the application review period. Respective departments will contact applicants individually if an interview (phone interview) is desired.
Step 9: Check your final admission result on December 6th at the webpage of the application system.
Korean Government Scholarship for international students will be announced. For more information, visit Global Korea Scholarship
- Online Application: 23rd Aug to 20th Sep 2019
- Documents Submission by Post: 27th Sep 2019
- Arrival Check of Submitted Documents: August 30th, 2019 ~ September 27th, 2019
- Scholarship Review: 27th Nov 2019
- Admission Notification: Dec 6th, 2019
- The last date to submit an online application for the KAIST Scholarship South Korea Spring 2020 20th September 2019.
Deadline is September 20, 2019