ISPA Global Fellowship program 2022-23 is an amazing opportunity to get practical exposure in the land of America. If you are an emerging and mid-career professional in performing arts, this offer has been made for you. By engaging with this platform through membership and attendance at ISPA congresses, you will be able to expand your networking across the leaders and professionals of the globe. There is no age, religion, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status restriction. Moreover, the amalgamation of people at ISPA would represent various disciplines, genres, and arts organizations.
This international fellowship program in the USA will help the participants explore the natural beauty, traditions, customs, and mesmerizing places of America. Due to the technological advancement in the world of globalization, this global forum will be a turning point for passionate and well-driven professionals in performing arts to discover more doors on their future pathways. Collaboration among partners, mentors, and community leaders will help individuals discover renewed inspirations for their career endeavors. Moreover, being a member of ISPA, you will be entitled to multiple benefits, including website content, newsletters, and related social media.
The community building program is a welcome program for the new members of the first Congress meeting. In this program, fellows are paired with current members of an organization who will greet them and make them valued at Congress. This member will help you address your questions during the tenure of this global fellowship program and beyond. This peer will help you build and strengthen your networking by teaching relevant communication skills. The organization aims to support the performing arts globally through leadership advancement, diversified networking, and exchanging ideas.
The International Society for the Performing Arts in the USA is an institute envisioned to become a leading network of people from different cultural backgrounds, demonstrating the whole ecosystem of the performing arts globally. Through such opportunities, the gratitude and appreciation of the significance of the arts to society will be promoted. The fellows will experience such a learning and development environment where professional integrity and openness to achieve high-quality work will always be admired. Moreover, equity, diversity, and inclusion values respect individual recognition on equal fronts.
ISPA Global Fellowship Program 2022-2023:
- New York, USA.
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA).
- ISPA Membership (2023) October 2022 – December 2023
- New York 2022 ISPA Congress January 10 – 12, 2023
- Fellows Seminar January 9, 2023
Benefits of the ISPA Fellowship 2022-2023:
- Personal and professional development.
- Exchange of ideas will occur with the peers and professional leaders of the multiple organizations.
- Industry knowledge will be enhanced.
- Familiar with the advanced resources.
- Able to share their experience with the communities.
- Able to grow your international networking.
Eligibility Criteria of the ISPA Global Fellowship 2022-2023:
- Anyone across the globe can apply for this.
- There is no age restriction.
- People working in the management of performing arts can apply.
- People should be committed to enhancing the global connectivity of the industry.
- People should be passionate about their professional development.
- People should enjoy working with a diverse group of people.
How to Apply for the ISPA Global Fellowship?
- Apply through the official website.
- Fill up all the information, required in the form.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields of the application form.
- Complete the application carefully and submit it.
ISAP Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the fellowship is September 02, 2022.