Call for applications for the International Student Week 2019 in Iran. This year the University of Tehran is organizing 5 big events f0r young professionals and students of any nationality. The fully funded international students festival in Iran will run from 7-14 September 2019. This is one of the largest students festivals in Iran.
International Student Week in Iran organized by University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute. You can apply for any event. All the evens are fully funded and the participation criteria for all I same.
Apply Now and Don’t miss this amazing opportunity. This is one of the best and life-changing opportunity for all of you. Participants will have the opportunity to explore the natural beauty and cultural richness of this fascinating country.
International Student Week 2019 Details:
- Organized by University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute.
- One Week
You might be interested in the following summer programs and internships:
- Fully Funded Summer School 2019 at KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- Bucharest University Summer School 2019 in Romania -Full Scholarship Available
- Fully Funded KAUST International Internship 2019 in Saudi Arabia
- 7-14 September 2019
The organizer of the international student week Iran will cover all the cost of the selected candidates
- Participants will be Accommodated in Student Guest House (free of charge)
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed)
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Airfare Flight Tickets
- Discussions, simulations, and site visits
- Unique volunteering experience in a developing culture
List of 5 Events & Details:
Note: You can apply for only one event. Application Form is the same for all the events. Click on the APPLY NOW button at the end of this article to proceed to the online application.
- World Forum of Future Leaders of Environment
- International Summer School on Sustainable Tourism
- Iran- Model United Nations (Iran-MUN)
- Volunteer Camp Iran
- Summer Course on the Persian Language
World Forum of Future Leaders of Environment
- The forum is a unique opportunity in order to enhance international cooperation, increase knowledge about nature, raise awareness of environmental problems and to strengthen the participation of youth in environmental decision-making. After a successful event, last year with the participation of 40 green-minded young leaders from 38 different countries, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources of University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute have the pleasure to host the event this year as a part of International Student Week in Iran (ISW-Iran).
- The forum consists of lectures, team working, walking tours, sport and cultural programs and also sightseeing excursions to natural and historical sites.
- World Forum for Future Leaders of Environment, as a part of International Student Week in Iran, aims to inform younger generations about the drivers of the environmental change, the current state of the environment and explore future pathways to achieve a healthy planet for future generations.
CLICK HERE to Read Details about World Forum for Future Leaders of Environment
International Summer School on Sustainable Tourism
- International Summer School on Sustainable Tourism, as a part of International Student Week in Iran, aimed to find ways to protect the natural and cultural landscape through the development of new solutions which minimize the adverse effects of tourism.
- This can be achieved through new strategies involving the active collaboration of society as a whole.
- The event is for students, entrepreneurs, tourism leaders and destinations, planners, trainers, funders, policymakers, and academics. The summer school will include lectures, group works and discussions, and also different visits and tours.
CLICK HERE to Read Details about International Summer School on Sustainable Tourism.
Iran- Model United Nations (Iran-MUN)
- MUN-Iran, as a part of International Student Week, is aimed to provide a platform for young future diplomats to encourage themselves in understanding international issue and policy, debate and share perspective between participants from different background and different ethnicity.
- The ultimate goal of a MUN conference is to encourage youth awareness of current international relations and issues, understand and try to form possible solution to solve the issue, whilst providing an atmosphere where the participant can improve their communication and diplomatic skill, critical thinking and networking.
CLICK HERE to Read Details about Iran- Model United Nations (Iran-MUN).
Volunteer Camp in Iran
- Volunteer Camp Iran is a part of International Student Week in Iran organized by the University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute.
- Participants will spend a week volunteering in a community service project and living with young people from around the world and can pick up some of the new volunteering experience in the Middle East, learn how to cook Iranian food and participate in many fun cultural excursions. In just seven days, volunteers will form a well-rounded perspective of Iran and have their eyes opened by working closely with the Iranian community.
- Participants will have the opportunity to explore the natural beauty and cultural richness of this fascinating country.
CLICK HERE to Read Details about Volunteer Camp in Iran
Summer Course on the Persian Language
- Persian is an important language of the Middle East and Central Asia, spoken by over 100 million people and ranked among the world’s top 20 most widely spoken languages. It is known as Farsi in Iran, Dari in Afghanistan, and Tajik in Tajikistan. Sizable minority populations in other Middle Eastern countries (Bahrain, Iraq, Oman, Yemen, and the United Arab Emirates) also speak Persian, as do large communities in Europe, Turkey, Australia, the United States, and Canada.
- Summer Course of Persian Language Summer, as a part of International Student Week in Iran, is the best time for children and young people to improve their Persian language skills in a relaxed and friendly environment, where learning is fun and they can make friends with participants from all over the world.
CLICK HERE to Read Details about Summer Course on the Persian Language
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Any background field.
- Any Educational Background.
- Able to do Volunteer Activities
- Age 18 to 38 years old.
- Students who are undergraduate or Those who are Graduated are eligible to apply.
- Able to Communicate in English
- Any Academic Field.
How to Apply For International Student Week 2019?
Fill the online application carefully. The application form is very simple and easy to fill.
- The Last Date to Apply for the International Student Week 2019 is 31st May 2019.
Deadline is May 31, 2019