International Student Week 2022 in Iran is an admirable scientific and cultural event for young professionals and students, organized by Iranian students. Around 35 people from different countries participated in the event last time. Within five days, you will be able to build a well-rounded perspective of Iran while working closely with Iranian students and people from different backgrounds around the globe. Moreover, the applicants will be able to explore the Iranian culture, natural beauty, and historical places. This cultural exchange program will be a turning point for the students, graduates, young activists, and professionals from all fields to discover more avenues in their future journeys.
The ISW-Iran 2022 aims to attract youth from all over the world to Iran and gather them on an international platform where the cultural exchange will occur. The opinions of everyone will be encouraged. This platform will allow you to discuss the pressing global challenges and recommend possible solutions. It is the first time this student week opportunity in Iran is being organized with the support of the University of Tehran and the Western Asian Development Institute. Therefore, it will be a unique experience for the participants to engage in the educational workshops and have a fun-filled environment.
Talking about the benefits of this student week in the Middle East region, you will have the excellent opportunity to access the lectures by prominent scholars and professionals. The immersive activities during this Iranian program will allow you to interact with the people of all regions and get to know what they think about the particular problem statement. This event intends to promote diversity and inclusion by involving everyone from all continents to learn and spread prosperity by catering to the socio-economic and humanitarian issues of the communities. Besides, you will be given the free accommodation facility, meal provision, and guided tours across the country.
The Middle East Western Asian Development Institute in Iran is an institute run by hardworking and devoted youth to create opportunities for the young generations through organizing various events and programs within and outside Iran. This is a simple, appropriate, and user-friendly forum to help students change the stereotypes created by media wings about the misunderstanding spreading about the countries. Further, this event will help the participants experience a fantastic chance to taste life in Iran and get inspired by the culture, art, and history of Iran. Starting from Iran, the organization is envisioned to broaden the scope up to the other countries of the Middle East.
International Student Week 2022 in Iran:
- Organized by the University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute.
WADI Iran Program Duration:
- One Week
- 10-13 September 2022
Benefits of the International Student Week in Iran 2022:
- Interactive sessions with different scholars, and professionals.
- Lectures by prominent scholars and professionals.
- Site visits.
- Chance to explore Iranian culture.
- Interaction with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Free accommodation.
- Meal provision during breakfast, lunch, and dinner with coffee breaks.
- Guided tour facility.
- Entertainment through cultural programs.
- Access to extra-curricular activities, including pool, gym, football, etc.
- Gifts and souvenirs are provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the International Student week 2022 in Iran:
- Anyone across the globe can apply for this.
- Age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Good English communication.
- Passionate individuals are preferred to apply.
How to Apply for the International Student week 2022 in Iran:
- Apply through the official website via the application link.
- You need to provide the information, required in the form.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields of the application form.
- Complete the application carefully and submit it.
- Successful applicants will be informed via email.
ISW Iran 2022 Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for participation in this program is August 10, 2022.