Amidst of pandemic, opportunities of studying abroad have become limited especially for postgraduate programs but today we are going to share one of the best master’s scholarships in Europe. IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2021-22 is offered by the Université Paris-Saclay in order to provide access to the master’s programs to the highly talented international students worldwide.
Université Paris-Saclay is one of the component universities in France. Each year, a number of international students get the chance to contribute towards research through academic projects and acquire the latest research skills.
Université Paris-Saclay international master’s scholarship is offered for 1 or 2 years master’s degree programs at the Université Paris-Saclay. A candidate has to apply for admission in the master’s degree program at the Université Paris-Saclay and then he or she can apply for the Paris-Saclay University scholarship.
It is a partially funded scholarship in which travel reimbursement, visa cost, and 10,000€ per year towards tuition fees will be provided. Université Paris-Saclay is a leading institution and renowned for its computing platform, research instruments, and experimental laboratories. Studying in France provides an opportunity for the student for conducting research under the guidance of experts and mentors.
IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2021-22:
- Université Paris-Saclay
- Master’s Degree Program
Must Read 7 tips to plan your study in Hungary
Duration of IDEX Master’s Scholarship Program:
- Master’s program: 1 to 2 years
Areas of Study:
- All except vocational training.
- 30 years of age
Benefits of the Paris-Saclay University Scholarship in France:
- A candidate would receive 10,000€ towards tuition fees annually.
- Upon arrival in France, a candidate would receive 1,000€ for travel and visa cost reimbursement.
- Internship in the research area will also be included.
Eligibility Criteria for IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France:
- All international students are eligible to apply for IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France.
- A candidate should be 30 years or less in age.
- A candidate should not have lived on French soil for 1 or more years.
- A candidate should not be an awardee of any other scholarship.
- A candidate should have applied for the master’s degree program before applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate must be good in health.
How to Apply for IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France:
- A candidate should select the master’s program to which he or she wants to apply.
- A candidate would be instructed to apply for the master’s program
- Selected candidates will be notified of acceptance letters via email.
- These candidates will be able to apply for the scholarship along with the 2 reference letters.
- All interested candidates can apply no later than 16 May 2021.