Applications are invited for the fully funded Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2019. The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program brings accomplished mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential to the United States for a year of graduate-level non-degree academic coursework and professional development activities. This ten month program consists of academic coursework and internship in a relevant professional organization. By providing future leaders and policy makers with experience in U.S society, culture, and professional fields, the program provides a basis for lasting, productive ties between Americans and their professional counter parts overseas. Approximately 18 campuses have been selected through a competitive process to host fellows in group with thematic and subject affinities. Each university is chosen based on institutional resources and the level of support and guidance it offers for academic and administrative support. Faculty advisers also assist Fellows in pursuing balanced academic and professional programs. All participants must return to Pakistan immediately following completion of their program.
- United States of America (USA)
- United States Educational Foundation Pakistan
Fields of Study:
Applicants are invited in the following fields:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education/Treatment and Prevention
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Adminstration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental Change/Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Teacher Training or Curriculum Development )
- Technology Policy Managment
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
- 10-12 Months
- The grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance . USEFP will also assists with the visa process.
- Successful applicants must be committed to serving Pakistan.
- They must be Pakistani citizens with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional/work experience, coupled with a Master’s degree and a guarantee of re-employment upon return to Pakistan.
- Applicants must possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. Successful candidates should be poised to assume leadership positions in their field.
Also Visit: McGraw Fellowship in New York
- Applications will not be accepted from university teachers or researchers with no management experience or similar responsibilities, those who attended graduate school in the U.S. in the last seven years or who have had long-term U.S. experience within the last five years. Also ineligible are persons with a dual U.S./Pakistan nationality or who have a spouse, fiancé, parent or child over the age of 18 who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State are also ineligible.
- The Humphrey Program was initiated to honor the memory and accomplishments of the late Senator and Vice-President, Hubert H. Humphrey. Fellows are selected thorough a competitive process based on their potential for leadership and commitment to Public service in the public or private sector
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online. Paper copies will not be considered. All materials including degrees, transcripts, and references) must be submitted online.
- July 18, 2018
Note: TOEFL test is not required with the application. Only successful candidates will be required to take TOEFL.