The Green Talents Competition in Germany 2022 is a tremendous opportunity for outstanding young scientists, seeking a more sustainable future. Have a mission of contributing your part in achieving the United Nations sustainable development goals? If yes, the land of Germans provides you the chance to make your dream come true by fostering individual development by offering such rewarding opportunities. This Green Talents Award 2022 provides you the unique chance to be a part of an exceptional worldwide network of excellent young minds and leading governing bodies. Your engagement with multiple informative and productive sessions along with the practical exposure at your desired institution will prove to be a turning point in your career.
The Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development sponsored by Germany, is a merit-based exclusive program that surrounds various activities within. Through virtual science forums, individuals will gain insights into groundbreaking realities that are being observed while conducting the research and working on different projects. Moreover, you will be able to understand the dynamics of Germany’s research paradigms and the German research community. Along with these, it will be a hallmark program that helps individuals interact with the leading sustainability researchers and experts of Germany. In this way, your work horizon and academic knowledge will be polished both in terms of quantitative and qualitative aspects.
The Green TALENS program seeks to open avenues for German’s leading community and you will get the opportunity to meet the particular person of your choice by taking individual appointments. Further, you can take help in your research area regarding how to extract the relevant information, how to produce the productive content, and how to eliminate the irrelevant part. You meet up for a one-to-one conversation with the world-class experts will be helpful in polishing the research material through effective expert feedback. Thus, laying the foundation for your future research community networking and cooperation worldwide.
The Green Talents Competition 2022 drives you to take your research and career to the other level. While working and observing during the tenor, you will be able to get inspired by global standards of conducting sustainable research and advance your professional career through establishing long-lasting and productive relationships. Here is the opportunity for talented individuals to become a part of the distinguished global Green Talent network, comprising 307 brilliant young minds from almost 72 different countries. Its alumni network protects the full spectrum of sustainability science while helping you exchange your ideas within the team and find new project partners. Thus, this wonderful opportunity will be a golden chance that must be availed by young research aspirants.
Green Talents Competition in Germany 2022:
- Germany-associated institutions.
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Eligible Degree Level:
- Master’s Degree Level
- Doctorate Degree Level
Benefits of Green Talents Competition in Germany 2022:
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to attend the Virtual Science Forum, which will include science sessions with leading German sustainability bodies, virtual appointments with German experts, a wide range of workshops, etc.
- Fully funded on-site research stay for maximum of three months at your desired institution.
- Networking will be enhanced with the alumni and other associated partners.
Eligibility Criteria of Green Talents Competition in Germany 2022:
- Everyone of any nationality except German residents or citizens can apply.
- A degree should not be completed more than three years ago.
- The focus should be on sustainable development approaches in any kind of research.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Outstanding academic grades.
- No more than three years of professional experience
How to Apply for Green Talents Competition in Germany 2022?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves via an online portal.
- Provide all the required personal information, including your academic and professional background.
- Provide academic qualification details including the name of degree, institute, main course, specialization, date completed, etc.
- Provide the details about your research work and a list of publications.
- Provide your research contribution against the specific SDG.
- Ensure to answer all the questions that are asked during the application process.
- Mention articles or papers that have been prepared or submitted.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
The selection process for Green Talents Award in Germany 2022:
Selection will be based upon the following aspects:
- Interest in cooperation with German partners.
- Achievements in the field of Sustainable development.
- The decision of the German jury.
Documents Required for International Competition in Germany 2022:
- English Language Certificate.
- Letter of Recommendation (minimum one and maximum up to three).
Green Talents 2022 Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this competition in Germany is 24 May 2022.