Call for applications for the 2020 Ist G20 Global Leadership Program 2020 in South Korea. The fully-funded leadership program will take place in Seoul from March 17th to the 27th. The intensive two-week G20 leadership program will include an overview of Korea’s development experiences, development policy and G20 agenda issues such as quality infrastructure, climate change & green growth, sustainable development, international trade, aging population, 4th industrial revolution and strengthening of the financial system.
The G20 Global Leadership Program 2020 is co-hosted by the Ministry of Economics and Finance and Korea Development Institute (KDI) School of Public Policy and Management. The international leadership program also includes a field study tour to other parts of the Korean peninsula. In order to witness firsthand Korea’s development experiences, participants will be given an opportunity to visit key industrial and cultural sites.
KDI School of Public Policy and Management was founded in 1997 as the educational arm of the Korea Development Institute (KDI), a leading economic policy think thank in Korea.
G20 Global Leadership Program 2020 Details:
- South Korea
- Ministry of Economics and Finance and Korea Development Institute (KDI) School of Public Policy and Management.
- Two Weeks
- The short term leadership program will be held from March 17-27, 2002, mainly in Seoul, but also in various other locations in Korea – including KDI Campus in Sejong City.
Each participant will be hosted by KDI School and the Korean Government. The Program will cover the following expenses;
- All Program Fees
- Roundtrip Airfare
- This program has been designed for experienced managers, practitioners and decision-makers in their respective organizations who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or on G20 agenda-setting.
- Thye welcome all of the applications from G20 countries and emerging countries. (both G20 and non-G20 countries)
- Each applicant should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience, or be at the middle manager level in his/her current field.
- Strong proficiency in English is required.
How to Apply for the Leadership Summit in Korea?
You need to submit an online application form for the G20 Summit. Fill all the required fields. You can edit your application after you submit.
- The last date to submit an application for the G20 Global Leadership Program 2020 in South Korea on January 26th, 2020.
Deadline is January 26, 2020