The Swedish Institute is now accepting applications for the Swedish Institute Leadership Program 2020 in Sweden. She Entrepreneurs is a fully-funded leadership program for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. The program provides tangible tools, insights, and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop both as entrepreneurs and as leaders.
The Leadership programs run over five months with two separate assemblies (modules) taking place in the city of Stockholm – one of Europe’s leading hubs for entrepreneurs.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level and want to become part of a strong network of like-minded women that can support and inspire you on your journey – then She Entrepreneurs is the program for you.
Swedish Institute Leadership Program 2020 Details:
- Swedish Institute
She Entrepreneurs is made up of two separate modules over the year. In between the modules, you will also have online follow-ups with your mentor. Module 1 runs for 11 days and Module 2 for 7 days. Both modules will take place in Stockholm. It is an intensive program with full daily schedules and many evening activities. All selected participants will have to commit to participating in all the activities of both Module 1 and 2
1) Online Kick-off (13 May 15:00- 16:30 Swedish time)
2) Module 1 (in Stockholm, Sweden, 1 – 11 June 2020)
- The module is set up with a highly practical approach that allows you to apply the lessons directly to your business. Interactive workshops and seminars will be combined with coaching sessions with expert mentors individually as well as in smaller groups.
3) Module 2 (1 – 7 November 2020)
- The focus during module 2 will be to maintain, build and expand the network, to continue the learning journey and to follow up on the development of the work so far. You will continue to build on your entrepreneurial and leadership skills through workshops, seminars, and meetings. At the end of Module 2, you will present your business to an advisory board consisting of senior entrepreneurs and business advisors.
Follow us on Social Media Platforms and Don’t miss any opportunity.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute:
The Swedish Insititute Leadership Program in Sweden is a fully-funded international leadership program. It will cover:
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa expenses exceeding 500 SEK (approx 50 USD)
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to plan and strategize for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and a deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, business innovation, growing through partnerships, finance and funding
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active network of like-minded women entrepreneurs.
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1974 – 1998) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the program.
Please note that we are not able to make any exceptions to the eligibility requirements.
- Women Entrepreneurs In The MENA Region. Available for Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute EntrepreneurshipProgram?
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the program. These are the steps in the application process:
- Download and fill out the She Entrepreneurs 2020 Application form
- Go to theapplication portal
- Upload the completed application form in English, including your contact details and the contact details of one reference person
- Upload an updated CV in English
- Upload a photo (not compulsory).
Evaluation of Applications:
Deadline is February 4, 2020