The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is now accepting applications for the fully funded 2019 Fulbright Scholar Program in United States of America. This program funds up to 12 months of lectureship, post-doctoral research, or a combination of the two at a U.S. college or university.
Persons selected are expected to share information about Pakistani society and culture with students, colleagues and community groups in the U.S. On returning to Pakistan, Fulbright scholars are expected to make a significant contribution to Pakistan’s development and share their U.S. experiences with students, colleagues and community groups in Pakistan
Fulbright Scholar Program 2019 Details:
- United States of America (USA)
- United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP)
- 12 Months
Grantees start work:
- Fall next year
Also Visit: 2019 Obama Foundation Fellowship in USA
- The grant funds airfare, an incidental research allowance, a living stipend and health insurance. The program also funds one accompanying dependent. USEFP will assist with the visa application process.
- Scholars, professionals and artists from all disciplines are welcome to apply, with the exception of clinical medicine.
- Every applicant must either hold Ph.D. or terminal degree in his/her field. Successful candidates will have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- They will have a clear and well-formulated proposal about what they would like to accomplish in the U.S. and how it relates to their work in Pakistan.
- The proposal is the most important single portion of the application. People applying for the lectureship must have demonstrated ability to teach in a university setting.
- Persons who have completed their Ph.D. within the last two years or who have been to the U.S. for research or other long term educational opportunities within the last five years.
- Persons with a dual U.S./Pakistan nationality or who have a spouse, fiancÃ©, parent or child over 18 year of age who is U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Employees and dependents of USEFP, or the U.S. Department of State.
- Persons already studying in the U.S. or on a work/residence visa in any country.
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholar Program?
This is an online application. Paper applications will not be submitted.
- All applications materials inculding refrences must be submitted online by 4:30 PM on tuesday, October 2, 2018.