European Academy of Neurology every year announces its annual EAN Autumn School 2021 in Greece. The fully-funded program is a bright opportunity for neurologists to learn advanced patient care in accordance with the European level and standard in Neurology. The EAN Autumn School will be held in Loutraki, Greece from October 7-11, 2021. The following article elucidates the eligibility criteria and how to apply to this fully funded autumn school program in Europe.
Each year EAN invites 60 neurologists from European National Neurological Societies (ENNS) for funded autumn school in Europe. Currently, 47 ENNS are full members of EAN. The non-profit organization represents more than 19000 neurologists. Hence, it is a platform where neurologists across the whole of Europe unite and interact. Resultantly, they all learn from each other. So, this funded EAN autumn school opportunity in Europe is surely not a chance to miss for the neurologists from the member states of EAN.
This five-day autumn camp in Greece will help the participants to get benefit from the huge potential of the organization when it comes to promoting scientific advancements in Neurology and in Neurosciences in general. This funded opportunity for neurologists in Europe will cover accommodation, tuition, board, and program. Moreover, the participants can apply for a travel grant as well if they are from a low or lower-middle-income country.
In this time of the pandemic, EAN is very keenly monitoring the global health situation. Keeping in view the trends in these global health conditions, if there will be any change in the dates of EAN Autumn School in Greece 2021, the applicants will be informed. So do not forget to give the correct email address or contact number while applying for this international funded opportunity in Europe.
EAN Autumn School in Loutraki, Greece:
- European Academy of Neurology
- October 07-11, 2021
Benefits of EAN Autumn School 2021:
- The participants will get accommodation, tuition, board, and program from the host organization.
- The participants will only bear the travel expense.
- A travel grant is possible if the participants are from low-income or lower-middle-income countries.
Eligibility Criteria of EAN Autumn School 2021:
- Participants from RRFS members from the EAN member countries can apply.
- Participants must have more than two years of clinical training experience.
- Participants who are full members of EAN member countries can apply only within 5 years of the completion of their neurology training.
- RRFS members from corresponding countries: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauretania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Tunisia, and Syria can apply.
- Participants from HINARI group A countries can apply.
- All applicants must be a full member of RRFS member at the time of application.
- The application form provided by EAN.
- A CV form whose specimen is given by EAN.
- A copy of the original passport.
- Proof of two years of clinical practice from the head of the department, supervisor, or from the competent authority is necessary.
The application process for applying in EAN Autumn School 2021:
- In order to avoid any inconvenience, the application procedure must be started at least four weeks before the application deadline.
- All required documents along with the application form must be submitted through email to Ms. Magda Dohnalova at [email protected] .
- Applicants must keep a record of the application and must request a read receipt. This is because sometimes original documents or fresh copies are requested by the host organization during the
- The application deadline of the EAN international Authum School is 31 July 2021.