The Land of Poets and Thinkers has opened avenues for the students enrolled in bachelor’s and master’s students. The Summer Internship Program 2022 in the heart of Germany is available for all students, whether you are a student of Berlin and Potsdam universities or any other university. Students belonging to the science background, particularly in chemistry, physics, natural sciences, or any other relevant discipline, should not miss the incredible platform for their future professional and career pathways. This would be a commendable chance for you all to initiate your fully-funded internship at the best place in Europe, which will help nurture your personal and professional growth in the best possible way.
The International Summer Student Programme 2022 comprises your eight-week stay in Berlin, Germany. Students worldwide are encouraged to join the Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin and are motivated to participate in the research project of their key interest areas. You will be getting the chance to work closely under the supervision of the world’s top-ranked scientists. Moreover, you will be getting the opportunity to explore the research tools while working in laboratories equipped with advanced scientific instruments. Further, the opportunity to conduct site visits is also a part of the research-oriented summer internship program to make students capable enough to experience the practical work.
The HZB internship opportunity to spend your summers in Europe is not only a dream anymore. The Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin is here to give colors to your dream. The cornerstone of the research at HZB is mainly energy-focused. You will be getting the chance to conduct research at Wannsee and Adlershof, the two best locations in Germany. In the wake of pandemics, the university has been facilitating the students with virtual tours which would be learning-oriented and provide research insights. The institute offers research for sustainable, secured, and economical energy systems. The institute facilitates users and partners by delivering well-designed infrastructures. These world-class infrastructures intend to meet the pressing needs of the national and international scientific communities.
The Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin is executing the fully-funded international internship 2022 in Germany for graduate students. The institute was founded in 2009, and since its inception, it has been continuously increasing the numbers of its employees and students. The institute has been recognized at all levels, whether at a national, regional, or international level. The institution aims to promote knowledge and understanding among society and industry through the proactive transfer of innovative and thought-provoking ideas. In this way, the education and promotion of young scientists and professionals will be ensured. This will help young researchers excel in their chosen disciplines through the European professional’s internship experience.
Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany:
- HZB (Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin).
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Students
- The internship duration of the HZB Summer Internship 2022 is a total of eight weeks (July 4 to August 29).
Benefits of the Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany:
- You will be given a chance to work on the project during your HZB Summer Student Program.
- You will be facilitated with the travel expenses from Berlin to your place of residence and vice versa, which would be subsidized up to euro 500.
- You will be given the subsistence allowance. For students of the Berlin and Potsdam universities, it will be a total of 1800 euros. For other students, it will be a total of 1000 euros.
- It will prove to be a landmark in the transformation of your career.
Eligibility Criteria of the Berlin Summer Internship 2022 in Germany:
- A student belonging to the fields of chemistry, physics, material sciences, or other relevant disciplines can apply.
- The students who completed the two full years in the mentioned disciplines can apply.
- The students must have a good command of English.
- The students with a keen knowledge of the German language can be more preferred.
- You must have a reference letter in hand at the time of application as it is mandatory for all.
How to Apply for the Berlin Summer Internship Program 2022 in Germany?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website of the HZB under the careers section.
- The applicants are required to provide personal data including name, email, gender, date of birth, nationality, etc.
- The applicants must provide the details of their present and previous university or college.
- You must mention the two priority areas of your interest in research and the kind of research you wish to pursue.
- The applicants are required to upload their CV and a copy of their passport.
- The other supporting documents should be uploaded.
- The letter of reference can be inserted online or can be uploaded.
- In the section of the reference letter, you must have an email from your referee.
Documents Required for the Berlin Summer Student Program 2022:
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Valid Passport.
- CV of a maximum of two pages.
- Certificate of Enrollment.
- Reference letter.
Berlin Summer Internship Deadline 2022:
- The application deadline for the International internship in Germany is February 07th, 2022.