The Institute of Emerging Careers is now accepting applications for the Digital Skills Bootcamp 2022. It is a great chance for youth to earn Blockchain, UI/UX Design, Data Science, Cloud Computing, and Game Development from an internationally recognized team of professionals with no initial payment and get a chance to earn 50,000 RS+ monthly!
All of our courses of the Digital Skills Bootcamp 2022 are built, delivered, and updated by experts working in the industry. The course will be self-paced with mandatory instructor-led sessions (twice a week) delivered ‘virtually’. Anyone from any background can apply for these online courses.
The Digital Skills Bootcamp by the Institute of Emerging Careers for Pakistani Youth Institute of Emerging Careers (IEC) is founded as a collective vision of leading internationally recognized entrepreneurs, technologists, and academicians with the mission to transform the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of young adults through scalable and quality training in emerging careers and assistance in finding the right placement in the market.
The ICE Digital Skills Bootcamp enables students to learn the digital skills required to find a high-paying job in the relevant field or launch their own startup in a similar field. This program is conducted with a combination of an online learning platform, course facilitators, academic advisors, international mentors, and trainers. The Bootcamp is designed to take young adults on a digital journey of developing skills for their future jobs, freelance work, and their own startups. The program is conducted with a combination of online learning platforms, course facilitators, individual mentors, and trainers. The students can join these 6 – 9 months-long programs virtually from anywhere in Pakistan.
Digital Skills Bootcamp 2022 by IEC Pakistan:
- The Institute of Emerging Careers
Mode of Training:
- Virtually (online). The program is conducted virtually from the selection process to graduation. However, students might be called for Meet & Greet Sessions once in a while.
Duration of the Program:
- 6-9 Months for the entire program
IEC Bootcamp includes:
- UI/UX Design
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Game Development
- Critical Thinking
- Business Ethics
Note: One student can enroll in only one technical course at a time.
- Complete courses for qualified students with no initial payment
- Self-paced and instructor-led sessions
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Network of leading professionals with global experience
- Special stipend for those who leave their jobs to join
- Assistance in job placement
- Resources to start freelance work or launch your own startup
- Academic Advisors to keep you motivated during your course
- The practical learning experience with portfolio-worthy projects
- Payback in installments when you start earning at least 50,000 PKR per month
Institute of Emerging Careers supports students by providing them with a golden opportunity to study now and pay later when they start earning 50,000 PKR per month. Along with that IEC gives Financial Aid in the form of:
- Stipend for those who leave their jobs to become part of the program
- Laptop for those who do not have one
- Internet credit for those who do not have resources to access quality internet
Eligibility Criteria of the IEC Digital Skills Bootcamp 2022:
- 18 years of age or above
- Applicants must be a Pakistani citizen
- Basic understanding of English and Computer
- Willingness to work hard
- Commitment for the program
Application Procedure of the Digital Skills Bootcamp 2022:
- Online Application
- Fill out the online application for Digital Skills Training Program
- Online Assessment
- Eligible candidates will complete an online assessment that will assess their English language and critical thinking skills.
- Orientation Session
- Eligible candidates will become part of an Online Orientation Session with IEC’s Team
- Qualified shortlisted students after the assessment will be called for Online Interviews
- The application deadline is 18th February 2022 (9:00 PM PST).