We are pleased to announce one of the most awaited events of the year, presenting USIDHR Youth Summit 2022 by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights, taking place in Istanbul, Turkey from April 1st-4th 2022. International Youth Summit by USIDHR is a platform where young people will represent their countries, highlighting their viable ideas, and visions for the future of humanity on an international stage, with other like-minded individuals.
The USIDHR Summit is a unique, one-of-a-kind program that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to become an effective leader in your community. You’ll learn how to effectively communicate ideas and build relationships with others. You’ll also gain valuable experience working on real projects for non-profit organizations. And best of all, you’ll get certified as a Human Rights Leader by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
At the USIDHR conference 2022, our multi-award-winning Human Rights experts will be conducting special training for Summit attendees only. These sessions will equip you with all the necessary skills to become an advocate and help you scale your reach, expand your capabilities and generate impact into your community and beyond.
The US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights (USIDHR) is a think tank based in Washington, DC. Our mission is to advance education for all and enhance global understanding of diplomacy and human rights. Trusted by thousands of individuals around the world, our training and programs give people the skills they need to pursue a career in human rights and diplomacy. Our goal is simple – empower every person on earth with access to high-quality educational opportunities so they can achieve their dreams!
USIDHR Youth Summit 2022 in Istanbul, Turkey:
- 1-4th April 2022.
Benefits of the USIDHR Youth Summit 2022 in Turkey:
- 5 Fully Funded Seats ( The organization will cover flight tickets, accommodation, meals, and conference entrance tickets)
- Conference Entrance – Live 3 Day In-person Sessions and Certification Training
- Access to All Networking Sessions
- Deluxe Event Box with Personalized Notebook & Conference materials
- Tea/Coffee Breaks at the Conference
- Luncheon for Each 3-day of Live Conference
- Certificate of Attendance by USIDHR
- Certificate Human Rights Leader (*upon fully attending the Human Rights training session)
- Award Ceremony Ticket
- 4* Star Accommodation- Individual Room/ 3 Nights
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Throughout The Stay
- BONUS: Dedicated Volunteer Group to help at the conference
- BONUS: Transfer From & To New Istanbul Airport
- BONUS: 15 Minutes On-Stage Presentation To Introduce Your Project
- BONUS: USIDHR Lapel Pin 100% Gold Plated For USIDHR Country Representatives
- BONUS: Private Yacht Party
- BONUS: USIDHR Medal Of Recognition And Certificate
- BONUS: Private Lunch Experience with Our Very Special Guest Speakers!
- BONUS: USIDHR Award Plaque Of Recognition & Certificate
- BONUS: 100 Edu-Boxes Donated To Edu for Every Child On Your Behalf*
Eligibility Criteria of the USIDHR Youth Summit 2022 in Turkey:
- Young leaders from all over the globe can apply for this amazing international conference.
- The applicant must be between 18-35 years of age.
- Students, professionals, graduates from any field can apply.
- The applicants must be motivated and interested in achieving UN SDG goals.
How to Apply for USIDHR Youth Summit 2022, Turkey?
The application process is very simple. Visit the official website of USIDHR for more details and the application process. Read the registration process and Faqs before starting your application.
USIDHR Youth Summit Deadline:
- Deadline for Scholarship Applications: 22nd February 2022.