Creating Digital Content Online Program is a free online program by FutureLearn which consists of the best 3 free online courses. These courses are free to everyone from part of the world. The best thing about this short program is that you will get a free certificate at each of course.
In this program, you’ll develop your understanding of how digital content platforms work and learn how to use them more effectively both in and out of the workplace. You’ll build your confidence in creating engaging digital content as you debunk content myths and evaluate the employability of your online presence.
You’ll learn how to identify suitable platforms for your needs as well as the right type of communication strategy and platforms.
You’ll also critically evaluate the use of language in the online content you encounter and try out practical strategies to better communicate online.
Creating Digital Content Program Details:
- University of Leeds
- This program has been developed with the support of the Institute of Coding.
More Free Online Courses from World Top Institutes:
- WHO Free Online Courses 2020 with Free Certificates
- Google Free Online Courses 2020 | Best Online Courses
- Best Free Online Photography Classes by Nikon
Free Online Courses with Free Certificates:
There are 3 courses on this program.
1) Create a Professional Online Presence
3) Create a Social Media Marketing Campaign
Online Program Duration:
- 6 weeks
Online Program Certificates & FutureLearn Award:
- When you complete all courses and earn a Certificate of Achievement for each, you will receive a digital FutureLearn Award as proof of completing the program of study.
FutureLearn Online Program Benefits:
This flexible program of online courses allows learners to develop their understanding of how digital content platforms work and learn how to use them more effectively both in and out of the workplace.
Completing all three courses in this program means you will:
- Define social media strategy and its components
- Describe how various media formats are used to create compelling online content
- Explain the direct and indirect activities that contribute to online presence
- Classify communications strategies
- Develop a plan for an effective online presence
The University of Leeds is offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get:
How to Join the Online Program or Online Course on FutureLearn?
Visit the official page. If you are new here then you need to do registration first. The registration process is very easy and clear. To register, click on the word Register. You can register with your email id or Facebook sign-in.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.